Iron is offline Junior Member

SUS250 or Test Enanthate

I plan on doing my second cycle soon, just wanted to get some feed back on this. First cycle was 500mg/wk QV test enanthate for 10wks, and went from 209 to 230 now maintaining at 225. Second is either going to be:

1-10wk SUS250 @500mg
    OR
    1-10wk Test Enanthate @ 750mg
    1-4wk D-bol @ 30mg ED
    Post cycle.

Let me know what you think.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron
    I plan on doing my second cycle soon, just wanted to get some feed back on this. First cycle was 500mg/wk QV test enanthate for 10wks, and went from 209 to 230 now maintaining at 225. Second is either going to be:

1-10wk SUS250 @500mg
    OR
    1-10wk Test Enanthate @ 750mg
    1-4wk D-bol @ 30mg ED
    Post cycle.

Let me know what you think.
    okedoke.. swich the mgs. if u are going with the sust, use 750mg / week and if u are going with the enanthate and dbol , 500mg / week test and 30mg / day with dbol..

Im going to run d-bol with either one. I just want to know if I should use SUS or just go with Enanthate again. I know SUS is 4 test and low in each. So i guess my question is sus250 at 500mg a wk is it just as good as test enant at 500mg a wk? Not trying to sound like a newbie but SUS seems to blow most people up more then test E alone. (hold more water) Which i know that the d-bol is going to do that.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I was doing some research on this also. It seems like the sust causes more water retention and thus bloating also the injection site stays soar longer. Less swelling and less pain with Test-E. This is how I see it after what I read. Sust was designed to have an immediate affect and also have a lasting effect weeks later. Test-E will have reached its effect in 1 week and lets say it's full effect in 2-3 weeks. So in the long run blood concentration levels are similar. The difference I see is with Sust, every week you give your shot you get a little immediate release of the prop which is not all that important considering. Levels are more steady with E than Sus. What I think makes sense, is adding some prop to your cycle first 2 weeks until your reach steady state with your E.

Double check with the Seniors on all this. What I said is my take home message after some research. Test-E400 sounds like the way to go.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I will agree that sus stings like a bitch. My left quad feels like mike tyson gave me a charlie horse! I haven't had any bloating though. Could be the nolvadex im taking.

-B

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    twosocks if you experience with both sust and e what is your take on this

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I don't have experience with test E. I was just giving my experience with sus. Test E will be in my next cycle though. I probably won't use sus again. I like the idea of a single ester more. Don't get me wrong though, I'm liking the results I'm getting with the sus.

-B

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i used sus my first cycle and im using test enan right now...500mg of sus first cycle a week and now this cycle is 600mg a week of test enan..im noticing more back pumps with test enan right now...im on 6th week...i had more aggresion on sus..but then again..i am starting to show signs of being a dick...well ill guess in 6 or 8 more weeks i will know which i like better..im at 212 right now..tryin to get 230

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    I've tried both Sus(Organon Pakistani), and Test E(Tornel, Testex,), around 500-600mg per week. Both worked great. I did notice a more up and down feeling with the Sus. I also, as hellpimpin noticed, is the only steriod to make me aggressive, and or arrogant. I was generally not real nice at times. The testex E was great. It was real effective and much smoother, no peaks and valleys, as Sus. One more thing, the Sus was more painful to inject. It usually hurt for a few days. Best of luck.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'd prefer:

1-12: 750mgs/wk enanthate
    1-4: 30mgs/ED dbol

and I would add eq @ 400mgs/wk 1-12 too!

I've done both enanthate and sust before. I hated the soreness I got from every sust inject and doing this 3 X a week means you are always sore. Injection soreness is actually much worse than and replaces muscle soreness from lifting! It screwed up my workout schedule at times. Test is test, I got similiar gains with both, they're just different esters. Go with the one that's easiest, IMO. Btw, I also got a bad shortness of breath side from sust. Never got that with enanthate.

Thanks for the replys. Im going to go with what pumpseeker posted, now just have to save up some more for the EQ. Hopefully this will get me to about 245-250lbs

Thanks for the replys. Im going to go with what pumpseeker posted, now just have to save up some more for the EQ. Hopefully this will get me to about 245-250lbs

It has changed, im going to be running:

SUS EOD 1-10 wk
    D-bol 35mg 1-4wk
    Post 3wk's after last shot

bigtraps is offline Member

SUS EOD 1-10 wk
    D-bol 35mg 1-4wk
    Iron.....So why the sus and not the eneth? what made up your mind for you. I have also used both, but it has been a long time since I have used sus. I was thinking of trying it again, but after this thread i decided to go with cyp.

My guy can't get any Test E right now but he can get SUS and for a good price.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member

SUS EOD 1-10 wk
    D-bol 35mg 1-4wk
    you are gonna love it!

I am doing sus eod and deca 500mgs/week.

wouldn't change a thing

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    BUT...then again I don't look near as good as pumpseeker (yet), so maybe you should listen to him.

Thread Information