• 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Is it safe to cruise on 250mg test?

aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member

Is it safe to cruise on 250mg test?

I like it haven't had too many sides but want to preserve my health if that makes sense is it safe to cruise on this amount or should I lower it?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    TRT, in and of itself, is not 100% "safe." Water is safe. Any synthetic hormone you put in your body is going to have some consequences. The higher the dose, the higher the potential consequences. 250 mg/week is not TRT imo. 150 mg/week is more like TRT, but even that is probably too high. One of the biggest problems with staying on even a low-ish dose like you described is the phenomenon of increased erythropoiesis. Basically the blood tends to get thicker. This is damaging to your heart and kidneys. Once it gets too thick, you risk things like blood clots that could lead to a stroke or heart attack. I can almost guarantee the blood thickening on 250 mg/week. Mine thickens on just 150 mg/week, maybe even less.

If you plan on staying on 250 mg/week, I'd advise you get regular bloodwork that tests your RBC, hematocrit, hemoglobin, cholesterol, creatinine, egfr, etc. You must know all of the (known) effects of what you are taking before you go and ruin your health.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with TM, though he spoke to the concerns much better than I could.

This is one of those things that some people DO and seem to get away with, but they likely aren't being as disciplined about blood work as TM suggests. In other words, they may be operating on borrowed time or be just fine, there is no way to know for sure without bloods.

Makes sense I get blood work every couple of weeks it comes out just fine still worried though I try to do a lot of cardio every week tho

Also I compete professionally but in powerlifting that's why my cruise is so high
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst View Post
    Makes sense I get blood work every couple of weeks it comes out just fine still worried though I try to do a lot of cardio every week tho

Also I compete professionally but in powerlifting that's why my cruise is so high
    You get full blood work every couple of weeks? Man, that is even more often than my paranoid, got to know a**
    Testie likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    You get full blood work every couple of weeks? Man, that is even more often than my paranoid, got to know a**
    Makes you want to analyze his lab schedule, doesn't it?
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    200mg seems to be a good amount for me

Sometimes I’ll drop to 175mg or so -

+ I’m almost constantly on Proviron & usually something else(deca , var, dBol , etc.) - var daily right now

Is it safe? - well, I know it ain’t good for me. . . Is it safer than other things I have done? Most likely - considering I ran six+ month tren cycles

I get blood work as often as possible now + donate regularly

Haven’t done a tren run in almost two years tho

Can’t say I recommend this to anyone - coming off sucks ass & I’m sterile af
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    200 to 250 is considered "sports TRT" whatever that means. Honestly without monitoring levels through bloodwork theres no way of knowing. My doc and i try to keep me above 900 and below 1200 total t, with free test being in normal ranges. The ester your running has also something to do with it. Undeconate at 200mg a week is not the same as enanthate at 200mg a week as the ester is heavier in one and is less actual testosterone per dose
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

How much do the pros cruise on?

I feel really good on 250 mg test but I just wanna be careful with my health.

I'm planning on coming off but right now I just blast and cruise

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Its probably less safe then not cruising on 250 test

How safe is drinking beer every day or snorting coke?

There definetaly is a chance of premature demise in worst case scenario
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 03-23-2023 at 08:26 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

so ur 18?
    this is horrible idea if u care about ur health.

what age did u start using steroids ?

Blog Entries

You are not a pro, so just stop that line of thinking. What they do and what everyone else does are not related at all.

Blast and cruise by definition doesn't involve coming off.

You have some reading and learning to do. I recommend you do that before you jeopardize your health.
    almostgone and Honkey_Kong like this.

Blog Entries
    Gents, I wonder if OP isn't a chatgpt bot...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

A lot of those pros are dropping dead in their 30s and 40s. They probably aren't the best to emulate. Maybe if you were that set on being the best and you had an elite-class body could argue to yourself that an early death is worth it. Let's face it though, do you really honestly believe you're ever going to be a professional bodybuilder? Or a professional athlete of any kind? Do you really want to give yourself heart disease and other organ failures, on the hope of something that is never going to happen?

Your profile says you're 18. I don't believe any 18 year old should be taking steroids .

Here is some good advice of what you should do. Go work on your training, diet and posing and compete in drug-tested natty only shows for the next 5 years and then start considering if you want to take steroids. If you can't win at small natty events, you'll never be able to win against the big boys at untested events. Use this time to learn the craft. Everything you learn now as far as natty training and natty competing goes will pay off exponentially should you decide later on that you want to do gear.

I didn't read the last part of your comment right. You need to get off steroids.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 03-23-2023 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Gents, I wonder if OP isn't a chatgpt bot...
    No, there are plenty of trolls though. He's probably just that. But in case some real kid is wondering these things and looking at this site, it's good that he got good feedback.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Chances of dying in a car crash are much higher than dying on 250 mg of fucking test. Does blood get thick? Yep. Thats why you fucking donate.

Dont get me wrong i get paranoid too at times but 250 a week is nothing to be concerned over especially if you get blood work every couple of weeks. I honestly dont believe that but if so good for you.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Chances of dying in a car crash are much higher than dying on 250 mg of fucking test. Does blood get thick? Yep. Thats why you fucking donate.

Dont get me wrong i get paranoid too at times but 250 a week is nothing to be concerned over especially if you get blood work every couple of weeks. I honestly dont believe that but if so good for you.
    We are all different 250-750 ew doesnt touch my crit level. I have to add other compounds for it to go up. I dont want to brag how long but i have run 750 test and 600 deca for long periods and only had my crit go up to 51ish

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    I had face as red as a lobster and 160-170 bp on 250 mgs enanthate maybe if i tried again and did more cardio or change ester i would get better result

It was good that it was summertime and i work out in the sun, my face was so red that it looked like very strong tan on my face right almost to the hairline. So i sayd it was the sun

If it wouldve been winter dunno what i wouldve told to family
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 03-25-2023 at 09:27 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    I had face as red as a lobster and 160-170 bp on 250 mgs enanthate maybe if i tried again and did more cardio or change ester i would get better result

It was good that it was summertime and i work out in the sun, my face was so red that it looked like very strong tan on my face right almost to the hairline. So i sayd it was the sun

If it wouldve been winter dunno what i wouldve told to family
    I got ahold of some gear that did to me once. It was a mexican lab, a shitty lab. I changed brands and smooth as silk. Im almost willing to bet that experience you had wasn’t with pharm grade test

I'm not 18 bro I'm 28 and I'm not a troll

I get bloodwork every few weeks I'm too worried about my health.

anyway idk man maybe I lower it who knows

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    i read donating blood every couple of months helps with blood thickening.

I like it haven't had too many sides but want to preserve my health if that makes sense is it safe to cruise on this amount or should I lower it?
    like 250 a week right?
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-26-2023 at 01:24 PM.

I'm not 18 bro I'm 28 and I'm not a troll

I get bloodwork every few weeks I'm too worried about my health.

anyway idk man maybe I lower it who knows
    If you're that paranoid, you probably need a shrink more than you need gear.

Besides, running bloodwork can get pretty expensive. I really doubt you're pulling them every few weeks.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    I just dropped my test to 125mg weekly(25mg above prescribed) - I’m still popping var & Proviron tho

I’m trying to come off my BP meds & to figured this would be a good place to start

To me, in all reality - it seems like roids just amplify our issues(anger, anxiety, anger, etc. - all a’s, go figure)

It’s what my PCP said this like a year ago - and, I do brush it off < just cause I love my roids
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I just dropped my test to 125mg weekly(25mg above prescribed) - I’m still popping var & Proviron tho

I’m trying to come off my BP meds & to figured this would be a good place to start

To me, in all reality - it seems like roids just amplify our issues(anger, anxiety, anger, etc. - all a’s, go figure)

It’s what my PCP said this like a year ago - and, I do brush it off < just cause I love my roids
    I think that's a good idea. I'm not going to blame all of my issues on gear, but it definitely is a contributing factor. I don't regret doing gear, but the 42 year old me would love to show the 28 year old me what I have to look forward to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I think that's a good idea. I'm not going to blame all of my issues on gear, but it definitely is a contributing factor. I don't regret doing gear, but the 42 year old me would love to show the 28 year old me what I have to look forward to.
    I don’t regret anything at this point in my life - I feel like that’s a lot to say

My son is #1

I’m hitting PR’s after a brain hemorrhage

I def have some bad days(stomach aches primarily, caused by my gallbladder) - head feels nearly 100%

Midlife crisis is hitting like no other & I’m enjoying every minute of it. Wife ex gf & I just recently talked - I think the wife got a tad jealous. Lmao

In all reality, I’m doing real well

Is it safe to cruise on 250mg test?-cc2fbdf3-d4a8-444f-b731-b8fd6d3d1787.jpg

I def thank the gear for a lot - I “feel” better now than I did at 25

“Hope” it lasts

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don’t regret anything at this point in my life - I feel like that’s a lot to say

My son is #1

I def have some bad days(stomach aches primarily, caused by my gallbladder) - head feels nearly 100%

Midlife crisis is hitting like no other & I’m enjoying every minute of it. Wife ex gf & I just recently talked - I think the wife got a tad jealous. Lmao

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC2FBDF3-D4A8-444F-B731-B8FD6D3D1787.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	759.8 KB 
ID:	182448

“Hope” it lasts
    That’s good that she gets jealous. It’s a problem when she doesn’t ;-)

I don’t think anyone would have thought you’d make such a recovery, as quick as you did.

It’s weird but after getting my appendix out I get a sharp pain about an inch or so under my right rib once in a while. Sometimes when I’m really full and bend over, or if I’m laying in my right side. I thought it was the gall bladder, but was then told it could be nerve pain from the surgery. You get the same type of pains or is it more dull?
    < <Samson> > likes this.

My son is #1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC2FBDF3-D4A8-444F-B731-B8FD6D3D1787.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	759.8 KB 
ID:	182448

“Hope” it lasts
    I'm glad it's going good for you. You've been through a lot.

I agree with TM, it's really a problem if the wife doesn't get jealous in that situation.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    200 to 250 is considered "sports TRT" whatever that means. Honestly without monitoring levels through bloodwork theres no way of knowing. My doc and i try to keep me above 900 and below 1200 total t, with free test being in normal ranges. The ester your running has also something to do with it. Undeconate at 200mg a week is not the same as enanthate at 200mg a week as the ester is heavier in one and is less actual testosterone per dose
    are there any ancillaries involved with that does?

And since we are all talking, i feel like my current source is true garbage. the ancillaries (aromasin , caber, etc) seem to suck, the gear i brewed has seemed to have gone bad (over 6 years old) and isn't working, and the cialis and viagra seem garbage too. to top it all off because the cialis has been shit, my sex drive and performance have suffered, which really bothers me because (not ashamed to admit it) sex and being excellent is a big part of who i am. i'm currently planning on using hims for cialis, viagra, and finestride. i need the finestride becaues i think the shitty cialis isn't doing a damn thing for my prostate and it's starting to change urin flow and i feel like i have to pee more often, and i also thing its screwing with my stamina and arosal strength. some of the over the counter supps have been doing ok. anybody know if long term finestride while doing about 150 - 200g test per week will effect sex drive?
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 04-03-2023 at 09:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I'm glad it's going good for you. You've been through a lot.

I agree with TM, it's really a problem if the wife doesn't get jealous in that situation.

I missed a letter - wife’(s) ex gf - not mine, thankfully

No - no way I would imagine “this” recovery. In my circle I am a complete anomaly - they worked nearly magic on edge of the neuroscience frontier

Took my test down to 125mg of Test Enan + a little test prop for a kicker. I still feel just fine - but, still on Var & Proviron
    Too-$mall and Honkey_Kong like this.

KJ63 is offline Junior Member
    I am on 150 a week. I get my blood work every three months and my doctor is very religious about that. So far I’ve had not had any sides. I think everybody is different, of course. I can’t donate blood because I go to Mexico every year which is kind of a bummer.

Thread Information