Anabolicboy is offline New Member

testosterone vs estrogen

from my understanding
    In males, estrogen levels are quite low in comparison to their natural testosterone levels , right? So when u administer testosterone into your system artificially (aas), that of course raises testosterone levels which also raises the estrogen levels. Is that correct? Here's a scenario: two weeks after your last shot of testosterone. natural testosterone levels are low and estrogen levels remain high due to outside testosterone intake, which is now depleting from your system again leaving estrogen dominating. Before I get too confused my question is when does estrogen levels go back to normal. is it when u bring ur natural test level up. And how does it happen. Also what may happen if u attempted bring natural test levels back up, say w/ clomid within a week of your last testosterone injection. Thats two questions. Later.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your estrogen levels will be very high when you stop the exogenous use of testosterone (or it's AAS deritives) because your endogenous testosterone levels were suppressed from the cycle. Your body stopped producing because it knew you were self administering into the blood stream via IM injections. So when you come off - it takes time for the body to realize that there is no more exogenous support. High estrogen levels from the aromatization of the high test levels while on cycle unfortunetly remain during this period as well. Your body produces estrogen from the aromatization of the testosterone in an attempt to return to homeostatis (it's known balance, normalcey).

The goal is to reduce those estrogen levels and get your testosterone back up to avoid losing as much gains as possible. Since high estrogen levels increase fat gain and muscle breakdown.

Clomid is good since is an anti-estrogen as well as an LH booster, which send the signal to your endocrine system to produce testosterone. It's intended purpose is to lower estrogen and increase testosterone to trigger ovulation in females, a fertility drug. HCG can also be used to get your body sensitive to LH again and give your nuts a good kick start.

Your adrenel glands also produce tesoterone (a far second to the testies) - so using caffeine or ephedrine type supplements could also help in post cycle therapy .

BTW - I think it is good to begin 50mg ED of Clomid after the first half life to begin PCT. And then load it after the active life of the drug has expired. Some like to use Clomid ED while on - but long term use of Clomid can result in visual disturbances. Keeping use under 6-7 weeks is pretty safe.

ALSO - the use of AAS on athletes at superhuman doses (vs HRT) is not something that is supported by the traditional medical community. A lot of what is known today is from independent studies and interpretting "applied" learning. Every year leads to new understandings on how AAS works as a performance enhancer. Basically, it's an area that keeps growing... and has much more to be learned.
    Last edited by Warrior; 08-16-2003 at 04:06 AM.

Anabolicboy is offline New Member
    That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the break down, Warrior. I appreciate it. God Bless. later.

lethal is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys would it do any good to run arimidex post cycle as well to help with the conversion?
    THanks
    Lethal

Thread Information