Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By scotty51312
  • 3 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Red/swelling after injection

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member

Red/swelling after injection

I’ve run a few cycles Sus, Cyp, Prop. It doesn’t matter what the gear everytime when I inject in to my right thigh it swells, gets warm, slight red. Goes away after a few day, like clock work. I do not have this problem in the left thigh or either glute. I stopped injecting in the right thigh for some time, just restarted a new cycle and attempted the right thigh again, again, swelled red warm. Same needles, same gear, same alcohol wipes everything the same as I do everywhere else. I just don’t understand why I react in that one location. Anyone else have this issue?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    my quads always react worse than glutes or delts. Pain, redness swelling etc some muscles are just more sensitive to benzyl alcohol sometimes, or react worse to injections in general. I just keep them out of the rotation
    XnavyHMCS and Swilderbeast like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    some things do not need to be figured out. its only place u have issue, therefore eliminate that location.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The quads are the worst place to inject. I've injected in them for years. If I wasn't doing legs within a couple hours afterwards, I'd always get sore quads and sometimes they'd swell up huge. There's too many vessels there too. About half the times I'd inject there, I'd end up in a coughing fit on the floor too.

So I would just inject in the shoulders and glutes. I've never done it before, but I do know of guys that inject in to the pecs. And if your injection is small enough, Sub-Q can work.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Legit my injection last week, left glute, swelled up so bad. For this blast with same gear I’ve been running for idk 10-12 weeks now. Like size of a fucking tennis ball. Sore af for a solid 4 days. First time it’s happened that bad. Some what same issue as you, my left glute always gives me shit but that was the worst it’s ever been.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why do you guys continue to inject in known areas that cause you issues. We all are different but we all have plenty of injection sites.

be smart fellas
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

teedoff is online now Member
    I use quads only now for about a year on TRT. Never had an issue with either quad except the occasional pain of hitting a vessel or whatever. But man if it hurt every time and swelled up, I think I'd stop doing that site. just saying...

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    I’m too much of a bitch to hit quads? I rotate in delts when I’m < 1ml

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    why do you guys continue to inject in known areas that cause you issues. We all are different but we all have plenty of injection sites.

be smart fellas

I don’t mean any disrespect it’s pretty clear you’re an active member who provides lots of info, but this is a forum designed to bring likeminded people together to discuss all things gear related. If you don’t like what’s being discussed I’m not sure why you are putting in your 2 cents. Maybe someone has done something different that has solved the problem. We won’t know unless the question is asked. Besides that, I do appreciate your input and yes I have decided to skip thighs as it’s now a reoccurring issue.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    I’m too much of a bitch to hit quads? I rotate in delts when I’m < 1ml
    quads are hella easy for me. i dont like delts.

Thread Information