Outlawstar is offline New Member

TRT on cycle. Yes or no?

On TRT at 175mg Test C weekly for several years. Should one stop TRT on cycle and bring it back for PCT? Should I continue and subtract mgs from other dose? Just want some advice. Thank you in advance.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar View Post
    On TRT at 175mg Test C weekly for several years. Should one stop TRT on cycle and bring it back for PCT? Should I continue and subtract mgs from other dose? Just want some advice. Thank you in advance.
    Become familiar the term "blast and cruise".

There is no PCT with trt, just your "cruise" dose. The "blast" part is where you increase dose and or add some compounds.

You cruise on trt, you blast with add ons.

Thank you! So if I hear you right, you are saying to go with the cycle dose and when done with cycle go back to TRT dose.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're taking 175 mg of test cyp per week, want to bump it up to 500 mg/week for the cycle, you would just go back down to your regular TRT dose after you're done. No PCT. PCT is for people that go back too 100% natural and want to regain their natural testosterone production.

If you decide to take other compounds, like deca , EQ, etc., you would add that on top of your 175 mg/week TRT dose. After running a number of cycles myself of different types of compounds, my opinion is that "test is best" as the saying goes. Whether it's Test E/C/P, I just think it has the least side effects and provides solid gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If you're taking 175 mg of test cyp per week, want to bump it up to 500 mg/week for the cycle, you would just go back down to your regular TRT dose after you're done. No PCT. PCT is for people that go back too 100% natural and want to regain their natural testosterone production.

If you decide to take other compounds, like deca, EQ, etc., you would add that on top of your 175 mg/week TRT dose. After running a number of cycles myself of different types of compounds, my opinion is that "test is best" as the saying goes. Whether it's Test E/C/P, I just think it has the least side effects and provides solid gains.
    Thank you!

Thread Information