Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Getting shredded for summer, help a fellow brother out. Everything is below.

Deathbytrensomnia is offline New Member

Getting shredded for summer, help a fellow brother out. Everything is below.

So I’m trying to get shredded and dry for the summer. My current cycle that I’m running right now is as follows
    350mg Tren ace, Test prop, Mast prop every week. 50mg of each pinned daily.
    40mg anavar and winstrol 20mg AM, 20mg pre workout.
    I’m also running 50mcg t3.

My exercise routine is a 6 day split. Every muscle is hit once per week with back being twice (lacking muscle group). I also do 30 minutes of LISS cardio post lifting on the stairs (200 cals burned).

My diet consists of 2000 calories. Maintenance is around 2800-2900. I’m eating 250g of protein with 170g carbs and 35g fats. I’m currently at 6’1 200lbs and 18ish bf%.

I started my journey 2 weeks ago at a 500 deficit of 2300 cals and dropped carbs and fats a bit to reach 2000. My plan is to reduce a bit more carbs and a little more calories eventually when my weight loss stalls. Is this a solid shredding plan and can I get to 10-12% bf in the upcoming 10-12 weeks.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Absolutely no need to throw so much at a cut as far as AAS. Two orals.....not needed. Over a gram of gear/ week? Really? A waste, IMHO.

Probably wouldn't drop that far below maintenance at first either.
    Cuz, Cylon357, wellshii and 2 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    If you’re maintenance is that high I wouldn’t take it to 2000 cals maybe 2500 at lowest.

Also if i was running that much gear and cutting i would shoot for something lower than 10-12%. More like 8%. You are using short esters for 12 weeks thats a long time
    At 6’1 200 i dont think you have the base you need no offense bro, to get out of this what you’re wanting.
    almostgone and songdog like this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    agreed with all above. Just way too much involved for the goals you want.

diet and cardio, no shortcuts
    almostgone likes this.

I would very much like to get to 8%. I’ll aim for that and if I land a bit higher by the end (9-12%) still solid. I’m by no means a bodybuilder but I do have a solid base of muscle. There’s just a lot of abdominal and love handle fat that I want to shred for the summer to get that peeled midsection look. Once there I plan to maintain for a bit then slowly build lean tissue without gaining too much fat (later cycles ofc). But first I want to get as peeled and shredded as possible regardless of being flat or not being big. I gain size pretty quick on a bulk and my last lean bulk I went from 15-18% and got put on a good amount of muscle.

All that aside, my main goal right now is just to get peeled. I dropped my calories that low to speed up the process and also was told that metabolism won’t suffer as I’m on t3. And the main reason my cals are that low is because I have absolutely 0 appetite. I hate eating, I genuinely struggle eating which isn’t bad as I’m trying to cut but that’s the main reason for low cals. This could be because when I first started gear last year I was skinny as fuck at only 175lbs and bulked all the way up till now and I’m just sick of eating so now I’m trying to eat less. This was my intended approach. Of course I came here for better knowledge so with that in mind is your advice still to up the cals?

Edit: another part of my plan was that as I drop carbs lower and lower (in my own intended plan) and cals slightly lower nothing less than 1900 I’ll have refeed days once a week to help out. I’m not the most advanced when it comes to cutting as I’ve been bulking ever since I started gear. Now just looking to get shredded and lean for the first time.
    Last edited by Deathbytrensomnia; 03-22-2023 at 01:10 PM.

Of course. Diet training and cardio will always be number 1. I’m just running what I am for the certain look I want to achieve. I know it’s alot but I’ve ran higher than this in past cycles (all bulks) and all was well. Bloods prior to this cycle was good too, so I decided to go all in for the cut.

As I responded to the other members, I know it’s a lot of gear but bloods were good. I feel good, and I’m just trying to get as shredded as possible this cycle (biggest goal currently lol).

As for cals, I know it’s a pretty steep deficit but I’ve tried to keep the protein high with fats and carbs at a moderate. Main reason for being so low is my horrible appetite. I can’t eat whatsoever (probably sick of food due to bulking so much prior). When I first started gear last year I was 175lbs and ever since been bulking all the way to here. Now I just want to eat less and try to get cut up.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    so you have real hard time eating and are planning to run then for 12 weeks?

I could definitely run it shorter say 8-10 weeks although I feel like I won’t be able to get to my goal even with such few calories in only 8 weeks. If I’m wrong please correct me as I said I’m very new to cutting.

Thread Information