Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Sus 300 question?!

Swolejerry is offline New Member

Sus 300 question?!

Hi guys,

So basically been running sus 300 along with Deca 400 and having great results and got me to ask the question what my sus build was eg percentage of each ester so I contacted the lab hereÂ’s what I got back.

We can't give exact ratio for the Sustanon 300 it comes as 1 x Raw powder we don't mix it..

Can some one explain what that means 😂

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolejerry View Post
    Hi guys,

So basically been running sus 300 along with Deca 400 and having great results and got me to ask the question what my sus build was eg percentage of each ester so I contacted the lab hereÂ’s what I got back.

We can't give exact ratio for the Sustanon 300 it comes as 1 x Raw powder we don't mix it..

Can some one explain what that means ��
    It means you should find a new lab, one that knows what they are cooking and shipping out to their customers.
    teedoff and songdog like this.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolejerry View Post
    Hi guys,

Can some one explain what that means
    Hello,

You sending in what form ? Oil or powder ?

Because if it's oil you need to request the analyse to this, it's pill / powder the same.

Normally before sending the lab request for what type of analyse and you know for exemple if it's oil, the purity, sterility, name of compound and dose.

So contact your lab to have more information.

Thread Information