• 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty

Thread: Next cycle -review plz-

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member

Next cycle -review plz-

Quick stats:
    5'7" 200# ~12% bf Age 53
    Many cycles. Trained for over 30 years. TRT year round - blast for 4 months, then 2 to 3 months TRT.
    Want to keep weight as high as possible, I'd like to hit 210 (or even 215) again, but age makes it hard to eat enough. I can cut easily, just can't eat enough. I'm working on that.

Never ran Primo before.

Primo 600mg/wk x14wks
    Test 300mg/wk ""
    Deca 200mg/wk ""
    HGH 3IU/day ""
    May run a 4 week sprint of Tren A in the middle of the cycle if I feel good. Maybe.

It is hard to keep calories in me. I eat fairly clean, but it doesn't matter, I can eat just about anything and it's hard to put on weight. Like I said, I'm working on it.
    Oh, having shoulder troubles, bone spurs. Having cortisone shots about every 6 months. Looking like I'll have to have them removed within a year or so. Dr, thinking a shoulder replacement at some point too due to the location of the spurs, but like I said, that's probably a year out, anyone else have thoughts on how to treat shoulder bone spurs here? Shots last about 3 to 4 months, then the pain returns, but I train through it.

Any thoughts are appreciated,
    Thanks.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I find it hard to answer these types of questions, so I usually don’t. The primo made my blood get thick, so run some bloods halfway. Other than that, not sure why you want to put on weight at 53 y/o. 200 at 12% is pretty good at your height. At 36 I’m already thinking of how to make my life longer, not shorter. It baffles me sometimes when guys 20 years older than me are still trying to get more jacked up lol.
    XnavyHMCS and songdog like this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I find it hard to answer these types of questions, so I usually don’t. The primo made my blood get thick, so run some bloods halfway. Other than that, not sure why you want to put on weight at 53 y/o. 200 at 12% is pretty good at your height. At 36 I’m already thinking of how to make my life longer, not shorter. It baffles me sometimes when guys 20 years older than me are still trying to get more jacked up lol.
    Same here TM; to each his own, of course, but at 57 I reserve my AAS goals to looking hard, looking way better and much less to bulking up/gaining substantial size.

To the TS: Likewise; I have the same trouble with forcing myself to eat, at 57 yo. When I was younger it was possible to "eat big to get big" but now my body just doesn't want to handle it.

Good luck on the cycle.
    Last edited by XnavyHMCS; 03-24-2023 at 12:30 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amuuzen View Post
    Quick stats:
    5'7" 200# ~12% bf Age 53
    Many cycles. Trained for over 30 years. TRT year round - blast for 4 months, then 2 to 3 months TRT.
    Want to keep weight as high as possible, I'd like to hit 210 (or even 215) again, but age makes it hard to eat enough. I can cut easily, just can't eat enough. I'm working on that.

Never ran Primo before.

Primo 600mg/wk x14wks
    Test 300mg/wk ""
    Deca 200mg/wk ""
    HGH 3IU/day ""
    May run a 4 week sprint of Tren A in the middle of the cycle if I feel good. Maybe.

It is hard to keep calories in me. I eat fairly clean, but it doesn't matter, I can eat just about anything and it's hard to put on weight. Like I said, I'm working on it.
    Oh, having shoulder troubles, bone spurs. Having cortisone shots about every 6 months. Looking like I'll have to have them removed within a year or so. Dr, thinking a shoulder replacement at some point too due to the location of the spurs, but like I said, that's probably a year out, anyone else have thoughts on how to treat shoulder bone spurs here? Shots last about 3 to 4 months, then the pain returns, but I train through it.

Thanks.
    Try some MK677. Mike Arnold Somatizine. Dose that at 12.5mg per night right before bed, 3 to 4 nights a week to start. You may want to eat the house...

Thank you Cylon357, for the suggestion. I know of the compound, but never ran it. I'll look at it some more.
    Last edited by Amuuzen; 03-24-2023 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Explained, deleted it. I don't train to just, how'd you put it, "get more jacked." It baffles me what you "think" is my lifestyle. I Always run blood work. It's on point. Thanks.

I've been on this board for almost 20 years and the amount of good info has fallen. I don't post much, just want some solid info when I do. Thanks again.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Explained, deleted it. I don't train to just, how'd you put it, "get more jacked." It baffles me what you "think" is my lifestyle. I Always run blood work. It's on point. Thanks.

I've been on this board for almost 20 years and the amount of good info has fallen. I don't post much, just want some solid info when I do. Thanks again.
    What you taking all the test, tren , deca etc for then if not to get jacked?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member

After 20 years maybe it’s time you give back instead of just showing up. By now you should be well aware all the gear won’t make up for poor diet.
    Why don’t you focus on the diet first? Post up in that section and see where you can improve.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Did you have a different account? This one shows as joining in 2018.

Impressive stats, btw. 12% body fat on a 5'7" frame with 200 pounds of weight is going to be an impressive, maybe bordering on pro level, physique... Shawn Ray is 5'6" and usually came in around 200-210'ish on stage, other short competitors in the "Golden Age" had similar stats. So, congrats on the work so far!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quick stats:
    5'7" 200# ~12% bf Age 53

Never ran Primo before.

Primo 600mg/wk x14wks
    Test 300mg/wk ""
    Deca 200mg/wk ""
    HGH 3IU/day ""

Thanks.
    I personally dont like primo for bulking. It kills my appetite just like tren does. You can try it but I cant bulk with it.

300 test is just above trt dose not gonna see alot of gains
    200 deca wont see much from this either in my opinion with your history but you know yourself better than any of us and what you respond to. I am an advocate of conservative doses.

Id personally run test at 500 and npp at 400 if i wanted to strictly gain weight but your diet will need to be perfect in order to retain the same bf levels as im sure you know.

Try the primo and see how like it it may work for you. Cant comment on GH ive never ran it but unless its pharm I wouldn’t expect much from 3iu . Good luck

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    What you taking all the test, tren, deca etc for then if not to get jacked?
    Ha Ha Ha...!!!

THIS

Thread Information