• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 2 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: Test E for bulking and Diet

King_ragnar is offline New Member

Test E for bulking and Diet

hello again guys, i would love to ask you one more question, i was also thinking to do again a test E only cycle cause my pharmacist told me that he can't find deca (he said it's difficult to find it in greece), so i was thinking to use a little more mg on test E from 500mg to 600mg for 16 weeks, something like that:

16 weeks cycle:

1-16 week
    Test E 600mg (300 +300 2 days a week)

I will use Arimidex 0,5mg every other day (If i really needed)

For pct
    Clomid: 75/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20

But i want your help about my diet, as i told you i want to use Test to bulk up how should i built my calories and macros?? can you help me with that?? i am serching but it would be amazing if someone can tell me anything about it.

current stats:
    height: 1,71cm
    weight: 77kg
    body fat: 10-11%
    workouts: 5
    experience: 10 years of lifting

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    That's a steep dose of adex.

What do your previous cycles look like?
    almostgone likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King_ragnar View Post
    hello again guys, i would love to ask you one more question, i was also thinking to do again a test E only cycle cause my pharmacist told me that he can't find deca (he said it's difficult to find it in greece), so i was thinking to use a little more mg on test E from 500mg to 600mg for 16 weeks, something like that:

16 weeks cycle:

1-16 week
    Test E 600mg (300 +300 2 days a week)

I will use Arimidex 0,5mg every other day (If i really needed)

For pct
    Clomid: 75/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20

But i want your help about my diet, as i told you i want to use Test to bulk up how should i built my calories and macros?? can you help me with that?? i am serching but it would be amazing if someone can tell me anything about it.

current stats:
    height: 1,71cm
    weight: 77kg
    body fat: 10-11%
    workouts: 5
    experience: 10 years of lifting
    These are the macros I used on a previous bulk let’s say this is for a 220 lb man starting a bulk and you can do your own math for your weight 71f, 278c, 267p good luck but honestly my best bulks and conversely hardest cuts were when I just packed it in no matter what it was, however shedding 45lbs on a cut can suck too lol
    Last edited by Testie; 04-29-2023 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    These are the macros I used on a previous bulk let’s say this is for a 220 lb man starting a bulk and you can do your own math for your weight 71f, 278c, 267p good luck but honestly my best bulks and conversely hardest cuts were when I just packed it in no matter what it was, however shedding 45lbs on a cut can suck too lol
    Hello brother, you bulk with those calories?? if i did it corect they are 2819 with those macros, with those calories i am staying at 77-78kg ( i am eating 2700-2900 calories), i wasnt sure if i had to change something to my food cause of Test E

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That's a steep dose of adex.

What do your previous cycles look like?
    Previous cycle was 500mg Test E (250+250)
    and Arimidex 0,5 EOD

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It would help to know what you're eating now. What were the B4 and after stats with your previous cycle?

Agreed on the a-dex being too high, for that matter the test @ 600 mg/week is higher than I'd recommend for someone with your stats. Let the food do the work.

Stats sound impressive if accurate.
    Cylon357 likes this.

thank you for your answer, at this moment i am eating 2500 calories and i am 76kg (i am cutting). Can you explain me what is B4 so i can tell you?? what you think should i do with dex?? almost 1 year ago i did 500mg for 12 weeks should i stay again at 500mg and dont go to 600mg?? stats i think are pretty accurate, in 2 weeks i will have a body fat check to be sure

Adex .5 2x/week is a good start, unless you're highly sensitive you shoudln't need more than that.

2500 calories doesnt tell me what you are eating. Meal 1 is this, Meal 2 is this....

At your size 600 mg/week is overkill. More gear = more sides. Diet and training will determine your growth. 500 mg's is more than enough and I ususlly recommed around 400 mg's for a guy your age/stats/experience.
    Honkey_Kong and songdog like this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello brother, you bulk with those calories?? if i did it corect they are 2819 with those macros, with those calories i am staying at 77-78kg ( i am eating 2700-2900 calories), i wasnt sure if i had to change something to my food cause of Test E
    Yeah that’s a clean bulk for me I’m not sure about the exact calories but you can always add more we all have different body types I can get heavy pretty easily but you know it’s what quality weight you have added verses how much stays when you go in a deficit, I could walk around at 260 lbs pretty easily and quickly but it’s not quality weight added if that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Adex .5 2x/week is a good start, unless you're highly sensitive you shoudln't need more than that.

2500 calories doesnt tell me what you are eating. Meal 1 is this, Meal 2 is this....

At your size 600 mg/week is overkill. More gear = more sides. Diet and training will determine your growth. 500 mg's is more than enough and I ususlly recommed around 400 mg's for a guy your age/stats/experience.
    Ok then i wll start 0,5 2x week as you said and keep looking at eat

yeah you are right my bad

meal 1: 90gr oats + 35gr whey + 17gr chocolate + 1 banana + 10gr peanut butter
    meal 2:75gr rice (raw weight) + 100gr chicken breast or turkey (raw weight) + 20gr ketcup with stevia + 150gr mixed vegies
    meal 3: 75gr rice (raw weight) + 100gr chicken breast or turkey (raw weight) + 20gr ketcup with stevia + 150gr mixed vegies
    meal 4:1 high protein pudding + 46gr rice cakes + 20gr peanut butter or tahini
    mal 5: 4 slices of toast bread + 2 slices of cheese 11% fat + 2 slices of turkey

Macros: 2450
    Protein: 170
    Carbs: 328
    Fats: 44

So 600mg is overkill as you said, shoul i drop it at 400mg or stay again at 500??

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    So you're about 5'6 and 170lbs at 10-12% bodyfat?

Usually, when people are getting dosage advice for test E, we're assuming they're around 5'10-6'2 and about 210lbs or more. In your case, since you're shorter and smaller in total mass than the average guy on here, you don't need as much to get the same results.

Sometimes less is more and in your case this is such. You probably should do 400mg and no more than 500mg of test E or C. In fact, I think you probably could get away with less than that. Higher doses = more sides. Plus you don't want to build up tolerance to the gear.

As far as meals go, I don't know about you, but if I eat the same shit over and over after like 5 days of it, I'm so sick of it, I'm fighting myself to eat. So variety is a good thing to have. I think it'd be more beneficial to come up with the nutritional macros you want to accomplish with each meal and then come up with different options that will give you the same results.

That and buy BBQ and hot sauces by the tons. You can get plenty that are sugar free and even the ketchup you use, you can get low-sugar versions of them (I actually prefer the low sugar ketchups over regular).
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 04-30-2023 at 11:39 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

meal 2:75gr rice (raw weight) + 100gr chicken breast or turkey (raw weight) + 20gr ketcup with stevia + 150gr mixed vegies
    meal 3: 75gr rice (raw weight) + 100gr chicken breast or turkey (raw weight) + 20gr ketcup with stevia + 150gr mixed vegies
    mal 5: 4 slices of toast bread + 2 slices of cheese 11% fat + 2 slices of turkey

So 600mg is overkill as you said, shoul i drop it at 400mg or stay again at 500??
    You’re not eating enough food

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    You’re not eating enough food
    Yes brother i am cutting at this moment, i will start bulkin again when i start my Test cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So you're about 5'6 and 170lbs at 10-12% bodyfat?

Usually, when people are getting dosage advice for test E, we're assuming they're around 5'10-6'2 and about 210lbs or more. In your case, since you're shorter and smaller in total mass than the average guy on here, you don't need as much to get the same results.

Sometimes less is more and in your case this is such. You probably should do 400mg and no more than 500mg of test E or C. In fact, I think you probably could get away with less than that. Higher doses = more sides. Plus you don't want to build up tolerance to the gear.

As far as meals go, I don't know about you, but if I eat the same shit over and over after like 5 days of it, I'm so sick of it, I'm fighting myself to eat. So variety is a good thing to have. I think it'd be more beneficial to come up with the nutritional macros you want to accomplish with each meal and then come up with different options that will give you the same results.

That and buy BBQ and hot sauces by the tons. You can get plenty that are sugar free and even the ketchup you use, you can get low-sugar versions of them (I actually prefer the low sugar ketchups over regular).
    Ohhh you think with 400mg i would be fine?? it's better for me to use less ofc so i won't have more sides, but i was afraid that 400mg wouldn't be enough.

with food due to my work (seasonal work) i can't have bigger variety, that's why i am eating the same stuff every day but it didn't tired me, it makes my day easier cause i dont have to worry about food etc, i should probably buy more sugar free sauces i agree with that

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Ohhh you think with 400mg i would be fine?? it's better for me to use less ofc so i won't have more sides, but i was afraid that 400mg wouldn't be enough.

with food due to my work (seasonal work) i can't have bigger variety, that's why i am eating the same stuff every day but it didn't tired me, it makes my day easier cause i dont have to worry about food etc, i should probably buy more sugar free sauces i agree with that
    You always want to use the lowest dose possible to get the result you want. Even somebody who is 6' and 220lbs could get good results off 400mg of test. For somebody your weight, it'll have better results.

If you like eating the same shit everyday then I guess it's fine. But yeah some of the sugar-free sauces are pretty good and they'll definitely help make cutting diets more tolerable. I remember Ronnie Coleman was saying that his KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce was a life saver for him. I actually like and use Ray's BBQ Sauce with no added sugar. Stubbs reduced sugar BBQ sauce is also good. Heinz has a no-sugar added ketchup that I think tastes better than their regular ketchup. But ideally with those sauces look for low sugar and low sodium.

When do you train? In between meal # what & what?

That's a shit ton of sugar in Meal 1, what is your thinking here?

500 max, I'd experiment with 450 and possibly bump to 500 later in the cycle.

I would HIGHLY suggets incresing your calories long B4 going on any juice. This diet isn't enough for my 11 year old niece. The 3oz of protein is not only seriously impacting muscle growth, but muscle maintenenace and you are very likey in a catabolic state. What are you cutting this extreme for?

Slowly increase your calories and see where that gets you.
    Last edited by Scorpion0922; 05-01-2023 at 09:39 PM.
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    When do you train? In between meal # what & what?

That's a shit ton of sugar in Meal 1, what is your thinking here?

500 max, I'd experiment with 450 and possibly bump to 500 later in the cycle.

I would HIGHLY suggets incresing your calories long B4 going on any juice. This diet isn't enough for my 11 year old niece. The 3oz of protein is not only seriously impacting muscle growth, but muscle maintenenace and you are very likey in a catabolic state. What are you cutting this extreme for?

Slowly increase your calories and see where that gets you.
    I am training after meal 2 3 days a week and the other 2 i am trainin in the morning before meal 1
    i didnt think about it to be honest, i just love this breakfast and it keeps me full for a long time, i am lifeguard and i can't eat a lot in my work i am only doing a meal and a snack (meal 5 sometimes it's my preworkout meal)
    so i will start with 450 for half cycle and then bump it to 500 you think is better ike this?

well i am a small guy brother if i start eating a lot more calories i will get a lot of fat, my work doesnt have steps i barely hit 10k step that's why i am eating 2500 calories now, i am eating protein x2 my bodyweight i am 76kg so i am eating around 150-165gr of protein, i was thinking about maintain my body fat at this moment and when i start my test cycle to bump up calories again, last year with test i was eating around 3500-3700 calories and i was 81-82 kg

I am training after meal 2 3 days a week and the other 2 i am trainin in the morning before meal 1
    i didnt think about it to be honest, i just love this breakfast and it keeps me full for a long time, i am lifeguard and i can't eat a lot in my work i am only doing a meal and a snack (meal 5 sometimes it's my preworkout meal)
    so i will start with 450 for half cycle and then bump it to 500 you think is better ike this?

well i am a small guy brother if i start eating a lot more calories i will get a lot of fat, my work doesnt have steps i barely hit 10k step that's why i am eating 2500 calories now, i am eating protein x2 my bodyweight i am 76kg so i am eating around 150-165gr of protein, i was thinking about maintain my body fat at this moment and when i start my test cycle to bump up calories again, last year with test i was eating around 3500-3700 calories and i was 81-82 kg
    You're going about it backwards, you bump the calories 1st, you add anabolics ater.

Your meal plan is NOT ENOUGH, you are not going to get fat by eating more. You get fat by OVER eating. There are plenty of people that sit all day fro their job.

Tupperware is your friend. Prepare meals and take with you what you need for a work shift, every 3 hours you crack open a container, down your meal, and go.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Thread Information