Thread: Accutane

TheBigDude is offline New Member

Accutane

Anyone know of any legit sites out there that sells accutane tabs? Ive been to my doc but yet no luck with accutane and with my upcoming cycle ahead Id really like to get my hands on some tabs. Any help will be appreciated guys. Thanks!

TheBigDude

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Your doc won't presribe it for you? did he give you any meds for acne? I know that ** in china has accutate.

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDude
    Anyone know of any legit sites out there that sells accutane tabs? Ive been to my doc but yet no luck with accutane and with my upcoming cycle ahead Id really like to get my hands on some tabs. Any help will be appreciated guys. Thanks!

TheBigDude
    Accutaine is a treatment that shoul be regulated by a doctor with regular blood test. Accutaine has severe side effects especially when improper dosed. Side effects such as suicide, severe depression, dehydration and the list keeps on going. Are you sure you need accutaine? I bet your doctor would be more likely to try you on minocycline first which is an antibiotic that works wonders for most. Accutaine is something that needs to be taken very seriously. It has more side effects than your worst AS. You may want to try Pantothenic Acid (vitaminb-5) which I've had just as good results with the b-5 as I have from accutaine.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I completely agree with what Juicing said about taking precautions with accutane, so don't think that I am contradicting him. With that said, I have ordered it before just by doing some research and didn't have any problems. It's fairly expensive, but it did work very well for me. There are many places on the web to research the correct dosages also. Start off with the minimum recommended dosage and go from there. But like Juice said, if you haven't tried any other treatments for acne, try them first. A lot safer and cheaper. If they don't work, then go from there. Good Luck. Just my .02

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information