Thread: ProLine!!

dreswan is offline New Member

ProLine!!

Any comments ? Is it any good?????
    Last edited by dreswan; 08-02-2003 at 12:45 PM.

gotgame83 is offline New Member
    didnt u just post this question a day ago??. but since i didnt answer the other thread, yes im a fan of his gear, test enanthate 250 is good stuff, the 500 hurts(might wanna cut it), prop ouch, suspension ouch, winny worked well and not too much pain it was the oild based one. EQ was great and no pain at all even at 500mg/ml, looking forward to the tabs

btw im pissed, my login name wouldnt work and they said that i wasnt even registered, grr oh wells its not like i post that much

wisdom is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotgame83
    didnt u just post this question a day ago??. but since i didnt answer the other thread, yes im a fan of his gear, test enanthate 250 is good stuff, the 500 hurts(might wanna cut it), prop ouch, suspension ouch, winny worked well and not too much pain it was the oild based one. EQ was great and no pain at all even at 500mg/ml, looking forward to the tabs

btw im pissed, my login name wouldnt work and they said that i wasnt even registered, grr oh wells its not like i post that much
    Proline is a good bro, I have a pending order with him now, and have dealt with the man b4, he's very busy, but he's one of the best ive dealt with and products are great.

Governor is offline Junior Member
    proline is top notch.

chaos mage is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Governor
    proline is top notch.
    What's the typical turnaround from when you send your $$?

gotgame83 is offline New Member
    if you plan on ordering you should hold off for a few days, hes really busy. TA when running on time is 5-7days but hes been swamped lately and its around 10days.

big swoll is offline Member
    i really like his stuff, but like gotgame said, hes been really busy lately...i will definately go through him again...i have tried his waterbased winstrol , enathate 500, and deca 300

Gave me nothing but great service, communication, and T/A. I'm cycling his tren in my current cyle. Will definately do buisness with him again.

Thread Information