gino_slayer is offline Associate Member

young steroid use question

i was just reading the thread made by powerful beast and i was wondering what exactly can happen to your natural test levels if you do a cycle at age 18. Everybody is always talking about the fusion of the epiphesial growth plates but what i think would be a more scary factor is your natty test. levels fucking up for the rest of your life.

my questions are:

How much would one have to run and for how long in order to fuck themselves for life?
    What exactly happens to your test levels after steroid use at such a young age?
    And if someone this young were to cycle what would be the best way to prevent the natty test levels from fucking up later in life?

PS. This thread is for educational purposes only

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I cycled young, and I will tell you that although I did not know as much then as I do now (of course), I don't regret it. If I could go back and do things differently, I would defenately have waited till I was at least in my early twenties. I started when I was 18 and cycled on/off for 1.5 yrs. I then stopped completely until I was almost 22. I did not notice ANY permanent damage to my HPTA or any other sides. But I also kept my cycles pretty light, ie. <or=to 400mg/wk test + 200mg/wk laurabolin . Back in the day we never even did PCT nor heard of it either. But that is just my story. As you know, everyone is different. I think the only thing I gained was just the early addition of mass, which could have been done naturally given good diet and work out scheme. Also realise that your test levels at this age are the best ever for gaining mass naturally. I have seen teenagers who bust their asses and look awesome w/o using AAS. Don't mess up a good thing. Your epiphyseal plates don't mature until around 17-19 yrs. of age. So deciding to cycle at this time can be a dangerous game for some. It would be hard to say what amount if any would cause permanent damage. Of course I would not recommend cycling until one has made the most natural gains as possible and until they are at least early to mid twenties. The best way to prevent messing up your HPTA would be to not cycle at all. Even with proper PCT it can take months to recover, and even then recovery is not maximal. But if you do decide to do it (and I am not telling you to), keep cycles short and try milder AAS like var, primobolon, EQ etc. I know test is the best, but it also one of the hardest on the HPTA. Proper PCT is a must as well. You will get some more input, so hang tight. IMO, give it your best shot naturally until you are sure without a doubt you are ready to cycle. If you are having to ask questions, I don't think you are ready. Don't take this as a flame cuz it is not. I am just telling you from personal exp. that I believe it is better to gain all you can naturally. Strict diet and workout along with some quality supps can and will aid in your goals. Good luck whichever route you decide to take.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    thanx crane but this thread is not regarding me or enyone i know for that matter. I just want to know for sheer knowledge. I already have one cycle under my belt and am about to start another pretty damn soon... i just wanted to know this so i can tell people something other than "it will stunt your growth".

thanx for the great response tho

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    As little as 100mg a week can shut you down depending on the person. When your young and still developing your hormonal system, this could cause problems now or in the future. Since you'd be shutting your hpta down when it's developing it may never develop to it's full potential and you'll never know if it reaches it or not once you've shut it down.

What would be the symptoms be of low test levels. Mood swings(sometimes mistaken for roid rage ), depression, low to no sex drive with a limp noodle and low energy.

JohnnyB

Thread Information