Diesel72 is offline Associate Member

American Research Tech Question?

Hey bros:

Just curious to see if you guys have any personal experiance with the following products or just American Research Tech products in general:

American Research Tech Test Enanthate 400mg/ml
    American Research Tech EQ 400mg/ml

Any information you guys can provide will greatly be appreciated. PICS would also help me a great deal.

Thanks guys,
    Diesel

bumpage!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Diesel....I've used the T400 from RT with good results. I've yet to run their EQ but will be doing so shortly. If you read BigTexans cycle diary, he's been on the RT gear for a few months now and may be able to answer some questions.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I picked up some of the t250 and deca 300 here:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=59730

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Diesel.... all I can say about the RT test 400 and the RT eq 400, is it's some of the best AS I'v eever used. If I can help it I'll most likely only use RT gear from here on out. Check out my diet and you can read about it yourself. Hell the strength gains, weight gains, fat loss and the vascularity is unbelievable. I can't wait for my next cycle in 12-14 weeks!

Thank you gentalmen!!! You came up clutch once again!!!

I'm really excited about trying out these products. Cant wait.

Majorpecs, Big Texan: Thanks for looking out.

Dizzle: Thank you for all your information , as always it is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I'm on the eq right now...
    Last edited by Needtobeswoledup; 08-06-2003 at 03:26 PM.

Here is a pic... one on the left is the new labels one on the right is the old.... both eq 400mg supposedly...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails American Research Tech Question?-rt.jpg  

er sorry actually the new labeled one is ethenate and the old is eq

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    I'm on the eq right now... it is cheaply made... the seal on the vile broke when i was trying to withdraw from it, I am also experiencing some weird side effects i've never had before like light headedness and hot flashes, and i'm on week 4 and haven't gained a lb yet.
    Dude...are you running EQ by itself? If so, don't expect to see hardly any gains at all. Can you post your diet and workout routine? I am sure there are some holes that we can fill in that would give you better results. I've also had some seals break, on other products than RT....it seems when I get in a rush and push to hard it happens. Doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the product. And fyi...I didn't see any gains AT ALL on my EQ until about week 5 came around...

I'm running 600mg of rt eq and 500-600mg of denkall t400. I'm following the swoledup program from swolecat which consists of a diet and training routine that are pretty solid.
    Last edited by Needtobeswoledup; 08-06-2003 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm running 600mg of rt eq and 500-600mg of denkall t400. I'm following the swoledup program from swolecat which consists of a diet and training routine that are pretty solid. Let me clarify and say i'm not saying rt gear isn't legit just giving my first impression, check my log in the members cycle results in a few weeks and maybe i'll have a different opinion. I've never had a seal break before. I'm thinking the hot flashes and light headed might be because of the high ba content of both the eq and the t400 and my body not liking it.
    Can you tell us specifically how many carbs and calories you are taking in on this diet? Those side affects could be due to high blood pressure, i don't that i've heard high ba can cause them.

I checked my bp today... 125/68... training days: 310g protein 355g carbs not sure about fat... goal is to stay lean and add some muscle....non training days protein same carbs 105..... I train 4 days on 2 days off and repeat..
    Last edited by Needtobeswoledup; 08-04-2003 at 02:03 PM.

jcrew.com is offline Banned

rt prop and sust

I checked my bp today... 125/68... training days: 310g protein 355g carbs not sure about fat... goal is to stay lean and add some muscle....non training days protein same carbs 105..... I train 4 days on 2 days off and repeat..

i'm on RT prop and sust right now and the shit is so fucking painful i'm about to say screw it and stop shooting it. even if i only shoot a half cc in my ass it's red and sore for days. last time i had gear hurt that much it was fake. it's severely interfering with my workouts. i'm also on a-bombs.

preppy white-boy

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrew.com
    i'm on RT prop and sust right now and the shit is so fucking painful i'm about to say screw it and stop shooting it. even if i only shoot a half cc in my ass it's red and sore for days. last time i had gear hurt that much it was fake. it's severely interfering with my workouts. i'm also on a-bombs.

preppy white-boy
    I bet it hurts your taking 2 of the most painful gears and injecting them with no other oil... Ouch.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, any prop or sust would hurt some, depending on your tolerance for BA and short esters, respectively. im sure the test would hurt alot less with deca , eq, or any other reasonable cutting agent...

Thread Information