Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member

I need your help I am in the start of.....

Bros, I need your help I am in the start of my cycle and I went out drinking last night. I boss's wife was out of town so he wanted to get it on. What was I supposed to do? Oh well to late now. I need advise on how to get ride of a hang over. Also any way to get me some energy? Thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sleep it off. Try some ECA or one of those fat burners.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Lots of water, an asprin to thin the blood a bit.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    slam a beer, then Drink lots of fluids... powerade, water etc... a couple of aspirin, then do cardio, I know your thinking "Cardio?!? WTF?!?" but sweating it out used to do the trick for me, now I just don't drink when I'm cycling.. hint hint
    hope you feel better
    ~R

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    To go out and get wasted right when you're starting your cycle is ridiculous. you shouldn't be using AS IMO. And you drank so much you've got a hangover? Yeah there are gonna be times when you might want to drink a bit during your cycle and 1 or 2 isn't gonna hurt but getting trashed? I hope you're not on dbol

btw, 5'10" and 174 after 4 cycles is not good....stick around AR for a while and learn some things

a couple advil and lots of H2O

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Any of you guy's hear of this trick? A buddy of mine (years ago in college) worked for a medical supply company and told me to try some oxygen (bottled) when suffering from a hangover. He said a couple of deep breaths of the stuff knocked any sign of a hangover right out. Don't know if he was fos and I never had the opportunity to give it a try myself.

I've done the ole' standby; 2 - BC powder's and a crap load of water. That seems to do the trick for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    btw, 5'10" and 174 after 4 cycles is not good....stick around AR for a while and learn some things
    sorry to be such a dick....this clomid's getting to me

pumpseeker, thanks bro???? I guess..... Ok, Yeah the first few cycles I have done were not put together. They were done because that's all I had at the time and I didn't know better. I started out with a very skinny frame (sorry not all of us are as blessed as you??). I think I am on the right track now, but who knows. "I shouldn't be using AS"? As far as me going out, sorry the big man asked me and I am not going to turn him down. I need to get in good. Sorry I love lifting, but I also love being successful in world. But, that's just me. Though I really appreciate the ones who actually gave me advise. Thanks bros.

pumpseeker, hey its cool. I am just in a pissy mood. I am at work why the boss is in bed. Yeah that's great. Oh well. That's life.

Thread Information