Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Hmg / Hcg on steroids

Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member

Hmg / Hcg on steroids

I use 167 iu of Hcg every day along with testosterone .
    I am old enough to have the children I want.

The plan is to continue with testosterone for life while the testicles do not disappear completely.
    Hmg contains both LH and FSH, so this is an advantage compared to Hcg.

How big a dose of Hmg do I need to take to maintain fertility?
    If one is to compare 1000iu Hcg a week, what will the corresponding Hmg dose be?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure you have it right on the HMG. In our bodies FSH stimulates sperm production. LH stimulates testosterone production. That's the salt and pepper. You cannot have one chemical (HMG) perform the functions of both LH and FSH. HMG simulates FSH, as HCG simulates LH. You need both if you want to maintain fertility AND endogeous testosterone production. If you don't want to have any more kids, why take HMG? If you only want to prevent testicular atrophy (and possibly get some cholesterol benefits), then take HCG. Twice a week at 300-400 units per shot.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    I use 167 iu of Hcg every day along with testosterone .
    I am old enough to have the children I want.

The plan is to continue with testosterone for life while the testicles do not disappear completely.
    Hmg contains both LH and FSH, so this is an advantage compared to Hcg.

How big a dose of Hmg do I need to take to maintain fertility?
    If one is to compare 1000iu Hcg a week, what will the corresponding Hmg dose be?
    Agree with TM that you have your wires crossed regarding the compounds. That's easy to do, especially if English is not your first language.

To TM's point, both of these compounds imitate their respective counterparts. HCG imitates LH, and HMG imitates FSH. The body sees them as the same, but they don't show up on tests as LH / FSH.

Dosage that I have seen recommended for HMG is 75iu at a time, for several days / weeks at a time. That would get expensive FAST. Better plan would be to carefully time your HMG use with when you are actively trying to conceive. Then time that around your lady's cycle, maybe put her on some clomid unless you know she is fertile.

That said, TRT and even AAS cycles are NOT a guarantee of sterility...
    Zenpump likes this.

Thread Information