Thread: Anxious

pIgBete is offline New Member

Anxious

Whats Up-- I am new to the board but i have done ALOT of research on the sight and it has been very helpful in helpin me to pick my first cycle. I am currently goin on to my 3rd week of my cycle, I am takin Sustanon (Super-Test), and so far I am pretty happy with my strength gains, but i am not seing as much different in my size yet. I am runnin 500mg a week shooting 1/2 cc 4 times a week. Is there any time frame where i am gonna see rapid gains duing my 10 week cycle. I know it sounds kinda of weird but i am just curious. Thanks for the Imput i am sure it will be helpful.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Give it a little more time. As long as your diet and training are where they should be, you'll start noticing good progress in no time. Good Luck Bro, and stay focused.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I usually put 10 pounds, mostly water by week 3...By week 5 it's kicking pretty hard!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make sure your eating enough food

flexgolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Just make sure your eating enough food

the most important advice you can ever get to gain size

pIgBete is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pIgBete
    Whats Up-- I am new to the board but i have done ALOT of research on the sight and it has been very helpful in helpin me to pick my first cycle. I am currently goin on to my 3rd week of my cycle, I am takin Sustanon (Super-Test), and so far I am pretty happy with my strength gains, but i am not seing as much different in my size yet. I am runnin 500mg a week shooting 1/2 cc 4 times a week. Is there any time frame where i am gonna see rapid gains duing my 10 week cycle. I know it sounds kinda of weird but i am just curious. Thanks for the Imput i am sure it will be helpful.
    -Thanks for the Advice i am sure everything will Go great i am Just a LIttle anxious

Thread Information