Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Zenpump
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Test Cypionate or Enanthate if given the choice?

Zenpump is offline Junior Member

Test Cypionate or Enanthate if given the choice?

Experience only
    s1nc1ty likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Half lives are virtually interchangeable. If it's UGL, I would opt for cyp, the raws tend to be much cleaner. If it's pharma, the difference is negligible
    Testie, Cylon357 and songdog like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Half lives are virtually interchangeable. If it's UGL, I would opt for cyp, the raws tend to be much cleaner. If it's pharma, the difference is negligible
    Thanks. I've read Enanthate causes less water retention but...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenpump View Post
    Never noticed a difference between the two. I get more bloat from test suspension, test no ester, and prop, which isn't surprising given they are shorter esters.
    Zenpump and songdog like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I have never used test C. They don't really have it in Australia. Test E, P or sustanon blends, and the no esters only.

Only in America have I noticed test C is more common that E.

I have heard test C can cause a cough in some people similar to the ‘tren cough’. This might be because of the oil maybe?

As almostgone said above, if it is pharm grade get either as test is test and they have basically the same ester.
    Zenpump likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The difference between cyp and enanthate is 1 carbon atom. It's not really going to affect the absorption that much. And test is test. I've never noticed a difference in water retention with prop enanthate or cyp. But any water retention would be from the jump in estrogens. One way to get around that would be to take smaller injections more frequently. That would give your SHBG levels a chance to rise and regulate the distribution of hormones. But of course that's all within reason.

But as far as the esters go. The only cyp I get is from my doctor. I know some doctors/clinics give their trt patients enanthate, but I've only gotten cyp from them. And really, I'm considering undecanote since it's become available in the US recently. I'd rather not have to pin myself every week.

There's a general consensus among us in the community that the raws of enanthate coming from China have been kind of dirty lately and so there have been more instances of "test flu" and other illnesses with enanthate now. But that's really got nothing to do with the ester, but rather the purity of the raws the UGLs are using to make us it. So if you can get your hands on both, you might want to just go with Cypionate .
    Zenpump and Testie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The difference between cyp and enanthate is 1 carbon atom. It's not really going to affect the absorption that much. And test is test. I've never noticed a difference in water retention with prop enanthate or cyp. But any water retention would be from the jump in estrogens. One way to get around that would be to take smaller injections more frequently. That would give your SHBG levels a chance to rise and regulate the distribution of hormones. But of course that's all within reason.

But as far as the esters go. The only cyp I get is from my doctor. I know some doctors/clinics give their trt patients enanthate, but I've only gotten cyp from them. And really, I'm considering undecanote since it's become available in the US recently. I'd rather not have to pin myself every week.

There's a general consensus among us in the community that the raws of enanthate coming from China have been kind of dirty lately and so there have been more instances of "test flu" and other illnesses with enanthate now. But that's really got nothing to do with the ester, but rather the purity of the raws the UGLs are using to make us it. So if you can get your hands on both, you might want to just go with Cypionate.
    Excellent. Thanks

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Experience only
    Ive ran both and have no preference, they are virtually identical in results and half life.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Flip a coin on it

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    If they practically identical, why do they exist as different esters then. Seems pointless

You would have to take that up with the pharma companies.

In the US, Depo-testosterone has always been favored and it is a cypionate ester. Pfizer is the gold standard for those.

In Canada, Delatestryl is common and is an enanthate ester.

In the UK and Spain, Q pharma testex prolongatum is popular item, and is available in an cypionate ester. However, the health systems are really pushing testosterone undecanoate these days.

Galenikas, from Serbia originally, if I recall correctly, and are test enanthate.

Personally, I don't worry about it being pointless. I hope they keep cranking them out. It cuts down on fakes and allows more to be diverted.

I just ran into a forgotten stash of these, and I'm looking forward to tearing into them soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Cypionate or Enanthate if given the choice?-pxl_20230606_233400580.jpg  
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-06-2023 at 05:43 PM.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

You would have to take that up with the pharma companies.

In the US, Depo-testosterone has always been favored and it is a cypionate ester. Pfizer is the gold standard for those.

In Canada, Delatestryl is common and is an enanthate ester.

In the UK and Spain, Q pharma testex prolongatum is popular item, and is available in an cypionate ester. However, the health systems are really pushing testosterone undecanoate these days.

Galenikas, from Serbia originally, if I recall correctly, and are test enanthate.

Personally, I don't worry about it being pointless. I hope they keep cranking them out. It cuts down on fakes and allows more to be diverted.

I just ran into a forgotten stash of these, and I'm looking forward to tearing into them soon.
    I don't know how true this is, but I read doctors in areas where enanthate tended to be the normal prescribed treatment have been moving more towards prescribing cyp (as it becomes more available in those areas), due to the cyp carrier oils being less viscous and thus easier to shoot and with less injection site pain. My enanthate experiences were all from UGLs and it the viscosity varied between batches and brands. I've never noticed more injection site pain with enanthate though (except when I injected in my quads).

But since the FDA approved the use of undecanote in America recently, I've been really interested in getting that instead. Being a pin cushion sucks if you're doing it for TRT purposes. so going up to 10 weeks without a shot is very appealing to me.

Hmm, pharma versions of the two usually do use different carrier oils. Depo-test being cottonseed oil and Delatestryl being sesame oil.

I know you've probably experienced all of the carriers used for UGL....MCT, peach kernel, GSO, sesame, cottonseed, castor, Mig, etc

Are you going to do the Aveed dosing schedule or something different? Some people seem to do fine with the Endo pharma protocol and then I know some guys that prefer UGLs that dose it @100 mg/ml (still using castor oil as a carrier) and weekly dosing.

Either way, I'd be interested to see how it goes for you....loading dosages, maintenance dosage, etc.

Hmm, pharma versions of the two usually do use different carrier oils. Depo-test being cottonseed oil and Delatestryl being sesame oil.

I know you've probably experienced all of the carriers used for UGL....MCT, peach kernel, GSO, sesame, cottonseed, castor, Mig, etc

Are you going to do the Aveed dosing schedule or something different? Some people seem to do fine with the Endo pharma protocol and then I know some guys that prefer UGLs that dose it @100 mg/ml (still using castor oil as a carrier) and weekly dosing.

Either way, I'd be interested to see how it goes for you....loading dosages, maintenance dosage, etc.
    I really haven't put too much thought in to dosing schedules. I saw it is available in the US and that got me interested. I think I should probably get to a point with my current health issues where I'm stable, before I take on something else. But the long intervals between dosing sound like a great TRT option. I really don't like having to get shots every week. Not if there are other options.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information