• 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Anastrozole Capsules

Zenpump is offline Junior Member

Anastrozole Capsules

Can anastrozole capsules be broken open and the contents split? What is the best way to do this?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenpump View Post
    Can anastrozole capsules be broken open and the contents split? What is the best way to do this?
    So you bought some capsules and they came apart? If you knew how much of it was filler and how much of it was actually adex you could just weigh it out of a gram scale. You're better off just buying another bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    So you bought some capsules and they came apart? If you knew how much of it was filler and how much of it was actually adex you could just weigh it out of a gram scale. You're better off just buying another bottle.
    Wrong again (With respect, you seem to have a propensity to think you "know" things that aren't reality my friend. Give people a chance)

Got one dosage of capsule and want to split them for a lesser dosage. And I'm not going to use them at all, unless I need them.
    Last edited by Zenpump; 06-02-2023 at 02:04 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Wrong again (With respect, you seem to have a propensity to think you "know" things that aren't reality my friend. Give people a chance)

Got one dosage of capsule and want to split them for a lesser dosage. And I'm not going to use them at all, unless I need them.
    You seem to come on here all the time looking for some sort of confrontation. I guess that's why you made the sock account in the first place, isn't it?
    Cuz and songdog like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    This all seems very strange “Zenpump”.

Why do you have capsules? Pharma adex tabs come in 1 mg pills that you should get through your hrt doc

No sources on the board, right? Compounders make 0.5 mg all the time for TRT purposes. However, if I do end up needing/using them, I want to start with .25mg, thus my question which seems a very difficult one.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    No sources on the board, right? Compounders make 0.5 mg all the time for TRT purposes. However, if I do end up needing/using them, I want to start with .25mg, thus my question which seems a very difficult one.
    Oh its not very difficult at all. I think you might be a little confused. You see, a few of us have been around this forum long enough to know when someone is legitimately asking for advices and then there’s the ones that troll. And you sir, are a troll.
    Honkey_Kong and songdog like this.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Capsules are best not split. Tablets are better for this.

I use liquidex and the eye dropper thing; for my money that's the way to go.
    Cylon357, Honkey_Kong and songdog like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Capsules are best not split. Tablets are better for this.

I use liquidex and the eye dropper thing; for my money that's the way to go.
    OP, this is your answer. You can make your own liquid.

Works with finasteride, adex, etc, basically anything that is soluble in alcohol. I've used vodka (80 proof), rum (90 proof), and ever clear (150? proof).

Your amounts based on dosage needs. For example, I want 50mcg per ml on the fina. I can't get that with my current on hand stuff, so I use 50ml rum and 5mg fina. That gets me 100mcg per ml, or 50mcg per 1/2 ml. Use an oral syringe for dosing and all good.

Note that the fillers may not dissolve, shake well before drawing your dose.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 06-02-2023 at 08:13 PM.
    Scorpion0922 likes this.

Valyr is offline New Member
    Hi guys!
    I am on TRT now and i take 0.3 ml of sustanon twice a week( Monday and thursday) . Monday, Wendsday and Friday I take 0.25 mg of aromasin from Pfizer. Tuesday, Wendsday, Friday, Suterday and Sanday I take 200UI HCG . I fell that I have a lot of estrogen and I Am not slim. I do 6 day / week workout hard and a lot of cardio.
    Please help me with some advice.
    Can I take one pils of aromasin per day? IT is to much?
    What can I do?
    Thank you verry much

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyr View Post
    Hi guys!
    I am on TRT now and i take 0.3 ml of sustanon twice a week( Monday and thursday) . Monday, Wendsday and Friday I take 0.25 mg of aromasin from Pfizer. Tuesday, Wendsday, Friday, Suterday and Sanday I take 200UI HCG . I fell that I have a lot of estrogen and I Am not slim. I do 6 day / week workout hard and a lot of cardio.
    Please help me with some advice.
    Can I take one pils of aromasin per day? IT is to much?
    What can I do?
    Thank you verry much
    It's best to start your own thread, but to answer your question you can't go by feel as far as your estrogen levels. You need to have blood drawn and a sensitive E2 panel done.

You also could cut back on your HCG dosing a bit or reduce the number of days you inject HCG. Twice per week injections @ 250iu to 500iu is plenty. I would go with 250 iu twice per week.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-11-2023 at 09:21 AM.
    Valyr likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Valyr is offline New Member
    Thank you. I m going to cut HCG and I Will do maximum 500Ui weekly. After that I Will check my E2.

Thread Information