Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Primo and fin??

Fireguy1990 is online now Junior Member

Primo and fin??

Doing a little blast and want to stack something with my test but I'm on fin and don't want any shedding. Would primo be a good choice or no?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Any of the DHT derived compounds are going to laugh at finasteride. They are already DHT like, so are unaffected by 5 AR reducers.

Primo, mast, var... all of these have the ability to mess with hair and prostate.

Nandrolone does not reduce to DHT, rather to DHN, BUT there is a warning in the drug profile re finasteride use will using nandrolone. Something about not blocking 5AR because that is what makes nandrolone hair and prostate safer. I don't have experience with that.

There is at least one "long term" member that has run fina and nandrolone together without issue, its in the fairly recent posts.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 06-07-2023 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Is not I'd

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Any of the DHT derived compounds are going to laugh at finasteride. They are already DHT like, so are unaffected by 5 AR reducers.

Primo, mast, var... all of these have the ability to mess with hair and prostate.

Nandrolone does not reduce to DHT, rather to DHN, BUT there is a warning in the drug profile re finasteride use will using nandrolone. Something about not blocking 5AR because that is what makes nandrolone hair and prostate safer. I don't have experience with that.

There I'd at least one "long term" member that has run fina and nandrolone together without issue, its in the fairly recent posts.
    Thanks man appreciate the response. Is there anything you suggest to stack or just keep it simple with test

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Thanks man appreciate the response. Is there anything you suggest to stack or just keep it simple with test
    Why are you on the finasteride, hairloss or BPH? Where is your DHT on your current dose?

Testosterone alone would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Why are you on the finasteride, hairloss or BPH? Where is your DHT on your current dose?

Testosterone alone would be fine.
    Hairloss

yosemite-gains is offline New Member
    What did you end up doing?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Hairloss
    DHT steroids tend to accelerate hair loss. And TBH, from the people I've seen trying to use finasteride while they were running gear (in particular DHT steroids), they might've slowed it down a little, but they ended up either going bald or getting hair transplants.

Even though you didn't mention this, I'll still say don't mix nandrolone with finasteride.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information