Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Backfilling slin pins

  1. #1
    Krb367's Avatar
    Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    318

    Backfilling slin pins

    Wow. Just started a mini blast, adding some tren to my TRT for the summer. Slin pin ED injections is fugging ridiculously smooth. Wish I would’ve jumped on this train sooner.

    Buuuuuut, how tf do you remove any air pocket from backfilling? I keep catching a bubble somewhere about halfway in the syringe, and soon as I put the plunger back in it starts to eject oil. Literally pinned shoulder, injected half, pulled out pushed air bubble through, and put it back in to finish.

  2. #2
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Wow. Just started a mini blast, adding some tren to my TRT for the summer. Slin pin ED injections is fugging ridiculously smooth. Wish I would’ve jumped on this train sooner.

    Buuuuuut, how tf do you remove any air pocket from backfilling? I keep catching a bubble somewhere about halfway in the syringe, and soon as I put the plunger back in it starts to eject oil. Literally pinned shoulder, injected half, pulled out pushed air bubble through, and put it back in to finish.
    Flick the syringe until the air bubble gets next to the plunger. This helps separate the oil from the plunger (some have concerns over the oil eating the plunger) and also pushes all the goods out - the air coming out last leaves no good stuff in the syringe.

    Not sure how well founded the concerns are over the oil (actually the solvents) eroding the plunger to any appreciable degree are. I do back fill and store water based compounds for up to a week, but not oil.

  3. #3
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    To add, you will need to hold the syringe with the plunger up when you flick it.

  4. #4
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,990
    I dont think oil erodes the plunger maybe the alcohol content rather. ..rubber is pretty tough. Just my opinion
    Cylon357 likes this.

  5. #5
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Wow. Just started a mini blast, adding some tren to my TRT for the summer. Slin pin ED injections is fugging ridiculously smooth. Wish I would’ve jumped on this train sooner.

    Buuuuuut, how tf do you remove any air pocket from backfilling? I keep catching a bubble somewhere about halfway in the syringe, and soon as I put the plunger back in it starts to eject oil. Literally pinned shoulder, injected half, pulled out pushed air bubble through, and put it back in to finish.
    Loved 5/8” myself for delts and pecs. The tren, mast, test worked great with those pins.

  6. #6
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I dont think oil erodes the plunger maybe the alcohol content rather. ..rubber is pretty tough. Just my opinion
    Yeah I wouldn't think it would be a real concern, at least not with pharma product. I mean, there is a rubber stopper in the vial itself.

    Maybe some folks have had issues with home brew or some ugls that use more BA, idk...

    I just mention it to be complete
    Last edited by Cylon357; 06-07-2023 at 09:42 PM.

  7. #7
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't think it would be a real concern, at least not with pharma product. I mean, there is a rubber stopper in the vial itself.

    Maybe some folks have had issues with home brew or some ugls that use more BA, idk...

    I just mention it to be complete
    For sure. Something will definitely erode it tho i know this for a fact. Many years ago before i knew the internet existed for anything other than aol chat rooms….so i had no knowledge or sense about aas had no business using them bla bla…I would use the same syringe week after week bc back then it was sketchy to come by syringes you would have to go to the pharmacy and ask for needles for vet use

    Anyway, the stopper was starting to erode after several uses and I noticed this after i shot some oil one day and was paranoid the whole time I was gonna get an abscess and the rubber would have to be cut oit of me luckily it didnt

    So if u read all that run on sentence bs I definitely have experience with it eroding
    Use a new slin pin everytime its an easy fix
    Cylon357 and songdog like this.

  8. #8
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    For sure. Something will definitely erode it tho i know this for a fact. Many years ago before i knew the internet existed for anything other than aol chat rooms….so i had no knowledge or sense about aas had no business using them bla bla…I would use the same syringe week after week bc back then it was sketchy to come by syringes you would have to go to the pharmacy and ask for needles for vet use

    Anyway, the stopper was starting to erode after several uses and I noticed this after i shot some oil one day and was paranoid the whole time I was gonna get an abscess and the rubber would have to be cut oit of me luckily it didnt

    So if u read all that run on sentence bs I definitely have experience with it eroding
    Use a new slin pin everytime its an easy fix
    Oh shit, I couldn't help but laugh. I imagine Dave Batista walking into walgreens asking for pins for his cat or something like "oh no these aren't for me. I don't use PEDs"

    But yeah, definitely single use those suckers.

    As an aside, because why not, I have like 4 years worth of used pins in sharps containers. I just need to turn them in, but I know they are going to look at me like OK...
    Cuz likes this.

  9. #9
    teedoff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Oh shit, I couldn't help but laugh. I imagine Dave Batista walking into walgreens asking for pins for his cat or something like "oh no these aren't for me. I don't use PEDs"

    But yeah, definitely single use those suckers.

    As an aside, because why not, I have like 4 years worth of used pins in sharps containers. I just need to turn them in, but I know they are going to look at me like OK...
    You need a smelter. Lol. Burn all the plastic and non metal parts, then melt the needles down. Haha
    Cylon357 likes this.

  10. #10
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Oh shit, I couldn't help but laugh. I imagine Dave Batista walking into walgreens asking for pins for his cat or something like "oh no these aren't for me. I don't use PEDs"

    But yeah, definitely single use those suckers.

    As an aside, because why not, I have like 4 years worth of used pins in sharps containers. I just need to turn them in, but I know they are going to look at me like OK...
    Literally once a week a stranger will tell me “hey you look just like Dave Bautista” im like thanks, yeah get that alot…
    Its the build, round circular head, glasses, and beard just not the fame/money
    Cylon357 likes this.

  11. #11
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    For sure. Something will definitely erode it tho i know this for a fact. Many years ago before i knew the internet existed for anything other than aol chat rooms….so i had no knowledge or sense about aas had no business using them bla bla…I would use the same syringe week after week bc back then it was sketchy to come by syringes you would have to go to the pharmacy and ask for needles for vet use

    Anyway, the stopper was starting to erode after several uses and I noticed this after i shot some oil one day and was paranoid the whole time I was gonna get an abscess and the rubber would have to be cut oit of me luckily it didnt

    So if u read all that run on sentence bs I definitely have experience with it eroding
    Use a new slin pin everytime its an easy fix
    I did that like 40 yrs ago!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •