Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Next Cycle

  1. #1
    DYEBurnNotice's Avatar
    DYEBurnNotice is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    5

    Next Cycle

    So my last cycle was 500 Test, 300 Tren A, and 50mg Anadrol . I got strong as f dropped to 13% from 26% bf but old injury ruined half the cycle. Knee gave out and pulled my groin and lower abs. MRI later no hernia's but it was a long recovery. I had to stop so I am still cruising at 200mg Test and 500UI hCG .

    Currently sitting at 18% bf ( i know high)
    204 Lbs

    Next cycle is going to be 500 Test ( 250c/250e mix), Boldenone 750, tbol 50mg with keeping the 500ui hCG a week. Also on 5mg Cialis daily (rx grade from doc)

    I don't want to go back on tren even though it was pretty nice only got tren cough a couple of times but the coming off part was a fucking nightmare. I already have insomnia but holy shit I feel like utter crap I have heard good and bad things about EQ but not wanting the crap sides I had when I came off tren.

  2. #2
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    11,001
    Quote Originally Posted by DYEBurnNotice View Post
    So my last cycle was 500 Test, 300 Tren A, and 50mg Anadrol . I got strong as f dropped to 13% from 26% bf but old injury ruined half the cycle. Knee gave out and pulled my groin and lower abs. MRI later no hernia's but it was a long recovery. I had to stop so I am still cruising at 200mg Test and 500UI hCG .

    Currently sitting at 18% bf ( i know high)
    204 Lbs

    Next cycle is going to be 500 Test ( 250c/250e mix), Boldenone 750, tbol 50mg with keeping the 500ui hCG a week. Also on 5mg Cialis daily (rx grade from doc)

    I don't want to go back on tren even though it was pretty nice only got tren cough a couple of times but the coming off part was a fucking nightmare. I already have insomnia but holy shit I feel like utter crap I have heard good and bad things about EQ but not wanting the crap sides I had when I came off tren.
    What kind of goals do you have for this cycle?

  3. #3
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,980
    Quote Originally Posted by DYEBurnNotice View Post
    So my last cycle was 500 Test, 300 Tren A, and 50mg Anadrol . I got strong as f dropped to 13% from 26% bf but old injury ruined half the cycle. Knee gave out and pulled my groin and lower abs. MRI later no hernia's but it was a long recovery. I had to stop so I am still cruising at 200mg Test and 500UI hCG .

    Currently sitting at 18% bf ( i know high)
    204 Lbs

    Next cycle is going to be 500 Test ( 250c/250e mix), Boldenone 750, tbol 50mg with keeping the 500ui hCG a week. Also on 5mg Cialis daily (rx grade from doc)

    I don't want to go back on tren even though it was pretty nice only got tren cough a couple of times but the coming off part was a fucking nightmare. I already have insomnia but holy shit I feel like utter crap I have heard good and bad things about EQ but not wanting the crap sides I had when I came off tren.
    Test tren and drol is a REALLY strong cycle. Its one of my fave cycles actually because it works but the sides are horrible. Id never advise someone to start gear at 26% bf, at that bodyfat you need diet and cardio until you get a decent base. Cutting your bf in half is super impressive tho you should post up some before and afters

    As for test and eq , you’re running more than I am so imo thats a tad heavy on the gear. I dont think your quite ready for that much gear, you could probably get results with half that dose tbh. Less is more , put the work in, eat right. At least 6 meals, cutting deficit and bulking surplus keep it simple.
    songdog and Honkey_Kong like this.

  4. #4
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,726
    300 mg tren A is alot on the mental sides, I could not imagine it anymore....yes im old.

    coming off then always let me finally sleep. On it my sleep sucks, soon as it clears within couple days I start to sleep again.

  5. #5
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    11,001
    Let's go over your stats here.

    You're 36 years old
    5'7 204lbs
    18% fat

    I don't know how you're measuring your bodyfat or if it's even correct. But your lean weight is 167.28lbs And if you dropped 16lbs of fat you'd be right around the 10% mark.

    What I would recommend is getting your bloodwork done to make sure you don't have diabetes or low test. If you have either (or both), treating those would by itself help your bodyfat problem. But at the end of the day, you need to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight that that's whether you're on or off steroids . That means no more McDonald's for lunch, cut back on the potato chips. Drink water instead of soda.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  6. #6
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,687
    I agree with Cuz you are running way too much gear.Guys can put on great size without all that gear.You are only going to get so big on each cycle no matter how much you take.Cycles like you did are for guys at a sticking point hence the Tren .
    Cuz and Honkey_Kong like this.

  7. #7
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,413
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Let's go over your stats here.

    You're 36 years old
    5'7 204lbs
    18% fat

    I don't know how you're measuring your bodyfat or if it's even correct. But your lean weight is 167.28lbs And if you dropped 16lbs of fat you'd be right around the 10% mark.

    What I would recommend is getting your bloodwork done to make sure you don't have diabetes or low test. If you have either (or both), treating those would by itself help your bodyfat problem. But at the end of the day, you need to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight that that's whether you're on or off steroids. That means no more McDonald's for lunch, cut back on the potato chips. Drink water instead of soda.
    If OP is 5'7", 204lbs and 18% body fat, then he looks like young Franco in the off season or young Ed Coan on the daily - neither of which is too shabby for off cycle.

    I wonder where that bodyfat measurement is coming from, too...
    songdog likes this.

  8. #8
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,413
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DYEBurnNotice View Post
    So my last cycle was 500 Test, 300 Tren A, and 50mg Anadrol . I got strong as f dropped to 13% from 26% bf but old injury ruined half the cycle. Knee gave out and pulled my groin and lower abs. MRI later no hernia's but it was a long recovery. I had to stop so I am still cruising at 200mg Test and 500UI hCG .

    Currently sitting at 18% bf ( i know high)
    204 Lbs

    Next cycle is going to be 500 Test ( 250c/250e mix), Boldenone 750, tbol 50mg with keeping the 500ui hCG a week. Also on 5mg Cialis daily (rx grade from doc)

    I don't want to go back on tren even though it was pretty nice only got tren cough a couple of times but the coming off part was a fucking nightmare. I already have insomnia but holy shit I feel like utter crap I have heard good and bad things about EQ but not wanting the crap sides I had when I came off tren.
    OP, I don't see a question in there... Did I miss it?

    That 500mg per ml (why the C and E blend, BTW?) is going to have some bite to it. Have you used it before?
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  9. #9
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    11,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    If OP is 5'7", 204lbs and 18% body fat, then he looks like young Franco in the off season or young Ed Coan on the daily - neither of which is too shabby for off cycle.

    I wonder where that bodyfat measurement is coming from, too...
    Yeah, it's been my observation on here that very few people asking for advice ever had an accurate measurement of their bodyfat done. Most of them guesstimate it to be way lower than it actually is. I wouldn't doubt they have bathroom scales like I have that measure your BF when you step on it. And those are about as inaccurate as they get. Hell, you'll get a different result from them if you measure it before and after you take a shower.
    Cylon357 and songdog like this.

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    11,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Test tren and drol is a REALLY strong cycle. Its one of my fave cycles actually because it works but the sides are horrible. Id never advise someone to start gear at 26% bf, at that bodyfat you need diet and cardio until you get a decent base. Cutting your bf in half is super impressive tho you should post up some before and afters

    As for test and eq , you’re running more than I am so imo thats a tad heavy on the gear. I dont think your quite ready for that much gear, you could probably get results with half that dose tbh. Less is more , put the work in, eat right. At least 6 meals, cutting deficit and bulking surplus keep it simple.
    A lot of noobs these days seem to think that more gear = more results. After a certain point, it takes a lot of gear to make smaller gains. Meanwhile they're getting way worse of sides and desensitizing their bodies to the androgens so they get worse results in future cycles.

    And like you said diet and training is the real difference maker.
    songdog likes this.

  11. #11
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,726
    these kids are fucking themselves up. this new generation thinks they can do everything better, while not learning from all of our mistakes.

    we made them, listen to us.
    songdog likes this.

  12. #12
    Brain1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2023
    Posts
    3
    Thanks to growth hormone , I've achieved a more defined and sculpted physique. It's been a game-changer in my bodybuilding journey! ����
    social:



    No contact info allowed.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-31-2023 at 04:30 PM.

  13. #13
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    Brain1, please read the rules before further posting.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •