Thread: Why Clomid?

elprimo750 is offline New Member

Why Clomid?

I'm going on my second week of Testonon 250. I have a 10ml bottle by ttokkyo and I'm taking a cc every five days. I'm at 178lbs and growing.

Many of you adviced me to take Clomid with it. Why, how and when should I take it? Would it matter if I didn't?

Again, you guys have been very supportative and I really appriciate it.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You should take clomid fullstop it will help you maintain the muscle you have got from the cycle.And it will get your own hormone system back running and get you nuts back to normal.At the price it is it is well worth it.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    After a cycle your natural testosterone is shut down. Without Clomid it will SLOWLY come back but without testosterone you will lose your gains. Clomid helps to increase natural test quickly, thus helping to keep gains.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Clomid will help get your natural testosterone levels back to normal as fast as possable post cycle which will help you maintain your gains made. Start the Clomid therapy 3 weeks after your last shot of Testonon

M18

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Good advice from all...Don't neglect clomid therapy it's as important to your cycle as anything else is....Day 1-300mgs - Days 2-11-100mgs and Days 12-21-50mgs a day......

jhead is offline New Member
    HOw do u like testoson 250? Is it the first test u have ever taken?
    Hows the pain?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Can't add to the great advice above. But everyone's question should be WHEN to take Clomid, not WHY to take. A cheap investment that goes a very long way!!!

Take Clomid when??? last application of Drug A was:

Anadrol50/Anapolan50: 8 - 12 hours
    Deca durabolan: 3 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 - 8 hours
    Equipoise : 17 - 21 days
    Finajet/Trenbolone : 3 days
    Primabolan depot: 10 - 14 days
    Sustanon : 3 weeks 3 weeks
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2-3 weeks
    Testosterone Enanthate /Testaviron: 2-3 weeks
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 - 8 hours

I concur with MuscleUPs dosage schedule

planet

nautica is offline Associate Member
    From elitefitness.comPharmaceutical Name:
    Clomiphene Citrate

Brand Names:
    CLOMID

Description:
    Clomid is a brand name for the drug clomiphene citrate. It is typically prescribed for women to aid in ovulation. In men, the application of Clomid causes an elevation of follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. As a result, natural testosterone production is also increased. This effect is obviously beneficial to the athlete, especially at the conclusion of a cycle when endogenous testosterone levels are subnormal. When an athlete discontinues the use of steroids , his testosterone levels will most likely be suppressed. If endogenous testosterone levels are not brought to normal, a dramatic loss in size and strength may occur. Clomid plays a crucial role in preventing this crash in athletic performance. Bodybuilders find that a daily intake of 50-100 mg of clomiphene citrate over a two week period will bring endogenous testosterone production back to an acceptable level. Clomid will gradually raise testosterone levels over its period of intake. Since an immediate boost in testosterone is often desirable, athlete will commonly use HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin ) for a couple of weeks, and the continue treatment with Clomid. Clomid is also effective as an anti-estrogen. Most athletes will suffer from an elevated estrogen level at the conclusion of a cycle. A high estrogen level combined with a low testosterone level puts an athlete in serious risk of developing gynocomastia. With the intake of Clomid, the athlete gets the dual effect of blocking out some of the effects of estrogen, while also increasing endogenous testosterone production.

Testosterone production begins at the hypothalamus,which scans blood levels of estrogens,androgens and other pertinent hormones.In a presence of low androgens and estrogens the hypothalamus will produce leutenizing-hormone-releasing-hormone(LHRH)which in turn stimulates the pituitary to produce leutenizing hormone(LH).LH then signals the leydig cells in the testicles to begin producing testosterone.Hence the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis(more commonly referred to as H-P-T-A),as production is ran in that particular order. Now on to the clomid...

Clomid is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (much like nolvadex , only their binding capacities are more aggressive in seperate areas). Clomid stimulates L-H-R-H/LH production by binding to ESTROGEN receptors on the hypothalamus and pituitary, thus giving the illusion of a low presence of circulating estrogen.Note the key word here-ESTROGEN.CLOMID DOES NOT BIND ANDROGEN. Therefore, on a cycle of moderate to high amounts of ANDROGENS, clomid will have no effect whatsoever on endogenous testosterone production,as we are in a state of ANDROGENIC inhibition. It's post cycle,when blood levels of androgens begin to normalize and the typical estrogenic rebound/lag occurs,that clomid is able to re-initialize this process of testosterone production.Hope this clears up how clomid works and why to save it for post cycle,unless you're using it as an anti-estrogen...

How do we know when to administer clomid therapy,and how much should we use to get the desired effects?First you have to figure out the activity life/clearance time of your particular ester.They don't have to be completely cleared from your system,just enough that androgen levels are within normal to high normal ranges.For instance sust's longest acting and most potent ester,the undecanoate ester clears your system in roughly 3-4 weeks.So beginning clomid therapy 3 weeks after your last injection would be ideal.This is the pattern I would run my clomid in...

Day 1)300mgs...2 tabs every 4 hours or so.This will drive up blood levels of the drug for an immediate "therapeutic" response(one that would normally take many consecutive days of usage to be reached)and get the drug working aggressively towards re-initializing endogenous hormonal production.

Days 2-11)100mgs/day(bothtabs can be taken together now,as it's half life is so long it will make no difference...

Days 12-21)50mgs/day...

Day 22)DONE!

Effective Dose:
    50MG every other day throught a cycle.
    Pharmaceutical Price:
    $2-10 per pill.

Average Street Price:
    Current prices are between $2-$4 per 50 mg tab. Generics such as Clomiphene citrate by Anfarm in Greece are frequently seen on the black market and can be purchased for about $1 a tablet.

Side Effects:
    In relation to toxicity and side effects, Clomid is considered a fairly safe drug. Bodybuilders seldom experience any problems, but possible side effects include hot flashes and temporary blurred vision.
    Counterfeits:
    Legitimate clomiphene citrate is widely available on the black market. Until recently, it was relatively easy to get through foreign mail order. However, since the DEA is playing an active role in pursuing mail-order operations catering to athletes, Clomid is becoming harder to obtain and counterfeits are becoming more common.

Effectiveness Rating:

hardcore_champion is offline New Member
    All the clomid info is great. The problem I am having is I can only get 20 clomid pills. I am doing deca 400mg/ week for 10 weeks and then clen 2 weeks/ 2 weeks eca for 10 weeks after the deca. What is the best way to use these 20 pills? Will it be good enough or should I put off the cycle until I can get more??? I was thinking of something like this:

Day 1 300mg clomid
    Day 2-15 50mg every day

What do you think guys?

Thanks

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by hardcore_champion
    All the clomid info is great. The problem I am having is I can only get 20 clomid pills. I am doing deca 400mg/ week for 10 weeks and then clen 2 weeks/ 2 weeks eca for 10 weeks after the deca. What is the best way to use these 20 pills? Will it be good enough or should I put off the cycle until I can get more??? I was thinking of something like this:

Day 1 300mg clomid
    Day 2-15 50mg every day

What do you think guys?

Thanks
    Number 1. You have got to get off of the deca at least 3 weeks before you cycle is over. Get some test prop, suspension, or winny, ectt. that are fast acting to end you cycle with. If not you recorvery will be very slow. DO not start a cycle until you have everything you need or you will waste your money.

Nautica

elprimo750 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for the information. Now I need to put another order in.

Jhead, to answer your question. The testonon 250 seems to be working. My ass is sore but not as bad as people say it supposed to hurt. I'm puting up more weight than normal. I seem to be getting cut up and my abs are rocking. I'm just not gaining weight. I'm going on my second week.

I'm wondering if I should keep up with the cardio. I'm running for 20 to 30 min after my workout. I'm eating more than normal cuz I'm always hungry. Maybe I need to eat more. I just don't wont to gain a belly.

Any sugestion guys. I'm still at 178 lbs but stronger.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    why only 250mg every five days (350mg per week)? You are suppressing your hpta already, might as well take advantage of the drug and take more, at least 750/week (if by itself).
    Terminate your cycle with fast acting ester (prop) and commence with clomid therapy immediately thereafter.

zibep is offline Junior Member

get off deca early?

Why should this guy stop deca 3 weeks before the end of his cycle? I am 3 weeks into my cycle of deca/test and planned on using both for all 8 weeks.

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    i would run the deca and test for the same amt of time and the clomid is deffinately worth getting b/c will help get ur test levels back to normal thus u wont loose as much muscle coming off.

Thread Information