BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

This Doesn't Seem Right, Does it??

I'm just about two weeks off my last shot of RT test and three weeks off my last eq and, as per a little back and forth talking i did with a few members of the board, decided to use a PCT method that involved a bit of an easing into clomid before the 300mg day. Anyway, while on clomid my sex drive has absolutely shot sky high...waking EVERY morning basically lying on my back with NO sheets hanging over the side of the bed. I was under the impression i was supposed to crash a bit in terms of sex drive, how would a small dosage of clomid (50mg) be causing this?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Lot of people say that sex drive jumps up --- I'm not sure but I think it was on this board - a thread "PCT Clomid sex"

At least I was under the impression that that's normal

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well bro im not sure but could you share with us your new method of clomid therapy? is it similiar to the one we were talking about awhile back.....say, that reminds me...where are my damn notes!?!?!?!?! j/k

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Well bro im not sure but could you share with us your new method of clomid therapy? is it similiar to the one we were talking about awhile back.....say, that reminds me...where are my damn notes!?!?!?!?! j/k
    yeah, it's that same one, and no, i can't find all the PMs I saved talking about the intricacies of it, and yes I'm doing it anyway because the logic was sound, and no I probably won't ever find all of my 'notes' on the subject, and no it doesn't matter, and YES you are a wise ass.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    so when did you start clomid? the half life before the cycle ended? sorry about being an ass...kinda good luck with the pct. how much did you gain?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Even though you are still essentially shut down clomid may have helped with any testicular atrophy you may have been experiencing. With the test already in your system and the increase testicular mass you may experience an elevation in sex drive. This is why some run clomid throughout their cycle although I caution against this if it is a long cycle. I haven't seen any medical documentation on this so it is only from BB's personal observations.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I know why? Clomid inhibits the negative feed back loop for test and dht production at the pititary and hypothalamus. After months of being shut down, the clomid indirectly gets this cycle going again. So think like this: You still have test circulating from the shots you gave and at the same time your body is starting to make it. So your levels are temp really high. That is why you are horny. That is the reason why clomid is taken 3 weeks after you end your cycle so your test levels come down so the overlap is seamless as clomid begins to work. Once you stop the clomid your levels will be the lowest, after a few weeks your body will normalize (drug Free state) and your levels we be normal.

Thread Information