Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: New cycle help

JJGuns911 is offline New Member

New cycle help

Starting new cycle next week
    Looking for something to experience BIG gains.
    Stats. 41. 220. 12% bf. This will be my 3rd cycle. Let me know what y’all think

Week 1-10
    Test prop 450 wk
    Npp. 450 wk. eod injections
    Week 1-3. Dbol . 10mg morning. 20 mg pre workout
    Week1-8. Mk677 30mg per day

Gonna run arimidex .5. Eod
    20 mg nolva while on Dbol
    Taking the Mk to stimulate appetite. Last bull I did I just couldn’t eat enough

I may transition into a cut if I’m feeling good towards the end. Do you guys think Dbol is ok for this cycle. I guess I just want to amp my workouts till Npp kicks in

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGuns911 View Post
    Starting new cycle next week
    Looking for something to experience BIG gains.
    Stats. 41. 220. 12% bf. This will be my 3rd cycle. Let me know what y’all think

Week 1-10
    Test prop 450 wk
    Npp. 450 wk. eod injections
    Week 1-3. Dbol . 10mg morning. 20 mg pre workout
    Week1-8. Mk677 30mg per day

Gonna run arimidex .5. Eod
    20 mg nolva while on Dbol
    Taking the Mk to stimulate appetite. Last bull I did I just couldn’t eat enough

I may transition into a cut if I’m feeling good towards the end. Do you guys think Dbol is ok for this cycle. I guess I just want to amp my workouts till Npp kicks in
    Why run wet compounds then dry them out with a hefty dose of adex?

Dbol is a wet compound and test and dbol is a tried stack. If you want to bulk, I would say this is a good combo. I do recommend picking one goal, either bulk or cut, and stick with it for the duration, especially when it is 10 weeks.

Speaking of, why so short and the short esters? Are you tested?
    songdog likes this.

JJGuns911 is offline New Member
    I’m a lil gyno prone. You think the 20 mg nolva will protect me on the Dbol ? Should I switch to low dose adex after Dbol? It’s my first time running Dbol.
    I’m definitely gonna run them full 10 weeks with short water that should be enough. I was thinking after the ten to cut 8 weeks on low dose tren /test. Depending on how I’m feeling.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would not use the Dbol if you are going to run NPP.
    I am wanting to run that same cycle actually, so im keenly aware of things.

the dbol and the NPP are in the same class. You arent getting any benefit but you increase the risk of side effects.
    If you are gyno prone, run 10mg of nolva on the cycle. As for the estrogen, you are good there, but i would only start if you develop issues. Otherwise let your body do the regulation.

You are missing HCG however. 500iu 2x a week while on cycle and first week into pct.

good luck !!

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGuns911 View Post
    I’m a lil gyno prone. You think the 20 mg nolva will protect me on the Dbol ? Should I switch to low dose adex after Dbol? It’s my first time running Dbol.
    I’m definitely gonna run them full 10 weeks with short water that should be enough. I was thinking after the ten to cut 8 weeks on low dose tren/test. Depending on how I’m feeling.
    If you are gyno prone, then stay away from wet compounds. It is counter productive to take a high aromatizing compound then use an aromatase inhibitor.

Test and mast, primo or var are probably better choices for you. Or maybe just test if you want to bulk. You might still need an AI on test only, but it won't be as much as with the dbol, and you won't be working against yourself.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    What kind of “BIG GAINS” are wanting out of this?
    Those 4 compounds will put weight on you no doubt, but alot of it will be water too just fyi you probably know this already tho
    You have some really impressive stats for 41, and just two cycles.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information