Drex is offline Junior Member

Critique my fall bulker

This is what I have planned for this fall. My stats are as follows: 5'11", 186lbs, 9%bf, 3 cycles completed (Just finished a cutting cycle). I am also extremely gyno prone as I've found out through trial and error the last couple years, so that is why you will see my anti-es at relatively high doses.

Weeks 1-10 test cyp at 700mg (QV)- 1.2cc's MWF
    Weeks 1-6 fina at 75mg EOD (homebrew)
    Weeks 7-12 winny at 50mg ED (capped generic powder)
    Weeks 1-15 femara at 2.5mg ED
    Weeks 1-15 nolvadex at 10mg ED
    Weeks 13-15 clomid at 300/100/50
    Weeks 13-15 clen ramping up to 120mcg ED

Any obvious flaws?
    I know I will get comments that my anti-es are too high, however I've had to go as high as 2mg of Arimidex ED +20mg nolva ed to not get gyno while on test, and that was on only 100mg EOD of prop.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    My only critique would be that the cycle *might* have a bit of an identity crisis with the winny and fina being the "accessories" to the test. Fina I'll fully admit to still being unsure as to its place in a bulking cycle. Many guys I've spoken with claim that fina has yielded tremendous strength gains and assisted greatly in the maintaining of LBM in the face of conditions that would otherwise be greatly catabolic though others claim to have gained twenty pounds off of fina alone. I would, however, tend to think that the cycle might be better served if winny were replaced by a compound with an enhanced reputation for being a classic "bulker". Maybe deca ? Perhaps consider throwing dbol or drol in there in place of the winny? Somwhere around here there's a pretty decent ongoing conversation regarding the utilization of such orals mid cycle, and there's a pretty compelling argument in favor of doing just that.

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    Yep, I see fina and winny in this BULKING cycle, not deca or eq like I'd expect.

If your prone to the gyno, stay away from the deca - but take a serious look at EQ. EQ, Test Prop and Test Enanth has traditionally been the best bulking cycle I've ever seen ran.

Id run prop weeks 1-5 and drop the fina and toss EQ in there weeks 1-12. Good luck bRo

I absolutely agree with you that there are better suited compounds, however I forgot to mention the reasons I cant/wont use them. The only cycle that I used EQ in gave me terrible anxiety and dbol makes my nipples puffy almost immediately and gives me terrible headaches. I would assume the same thing would happen with drol. Also, as for deca , the risk of getting shutdown real hard and deca dick stuff have pretty much eliminated that for me.

I should also add that I'm going for a very lean bulk, hopefully 20 solid lbs w/ as little increase in bodyfat as possible as I've always been over 15% untill this last cutter.

Besides the compounds themselves, are there any other flaws in the cycle?>

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by Drex; 08-05-2003 at 09:24 AM.

Bump

Thread Information