Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Trying to cut up using Anavar - thinking about SARMS

  1. #1
    LiftingWeights is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    20

    Trying to cut up using Anavar - thinking about SARMS

    I'm taking Anavar 50mg daily. It's working but I'm not overly happy with the results.

    So, I'm starting my investigation into SARMS . At the moment I'm reading about Ostarine MK 2866 and Cardarine.

    Has anyone used either of these and what were their results?

  2. #2
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,881
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingWeights View Post
    I'm taking Anavar 50mg daily. It's working but I'm not overly happy with the results.

    So, I'm starting my investigation into SARMS . At the moment I'm reading about Ostarine MK 2866 and Cardarine.

    Has anyone used either of these and what were their results?
    Anavar isnt a strong compound. What are you expecting? What is your cycle history? Age? Stats?
    songdog likes this.

  3. #3
    JTP$'s Avatar
    JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Posts
    196
    SARMS havent been around very long and the potential side effects are not well known. i would personally advise using real AAS which has been around a long time and is generally understood. a 10 week cycle of 400 mgs/week of test enanthate would give you results, assuming youre training and eating right.

    as stated above, anavar isnt a very strong compound, plus it is often faked. 50 mgs is a pretty high dose, so if you havent seen anything from it, it may not be anavar.

  4. #4
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,162
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingWeights View Post
    I'm taking Anavar 50mg daily. It's working but I'm not overly happy with the results.

    So, I'm starting my investigation into SARMS . At the moment I'm reading about Ostarine MK 2866 and Cardarine.

    Has anyone used either of these and what were their results?
    Are you running a test base with your var? If not, full stop, go back to the beginning and do that.

    Well, unless you are female? In that case, lower that var dose.

    Ostarine will need a test base as well as it is suppressive. I would say stick with anavar over ostarine.

    Cardarine is a different beast. It is NOT suppressive to the HPTA. It works through a different mechanism and in my experience, is basically reps in a bottle. IMO, the cancer concerns are overblown, but I have so far limited my dosage to roughly 5mg per day on workout days.

    You might also look at SR9009 and SR9011. They boost endurance like cardarine. They differ in half lives being much shorter than cardarine and working through a different mechanism.

    As always, do your own research before pulling the trigger.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  5. #5
    LiftingWeights is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Cardarine is a different beast. It is NOT suppressive to the HPTA. It works through a different mechanism and in my experience, is basically reps in a bottle. IMO, the cancer concerns are overblown, but I have so far limited my dosage to roughly 5mg per day on workout days.

    You might also look at SR9009 and SR9011. They boost endurance like cardarine. They differ in half lives being much shorter than cardarine and working through a different mechanism.
    In my experience everything comes down to the UGLs. You can read the reviews and do your best research but all that stuff can and is most often...FAKE.

    The Anavar that I'm taking comes from a highly recommended UGL. But who's kidding who? It's probably no where near pharmaceutical grade and the dosage is low. (Henceforth why I'm having to take 50mg to see any kind of result)

    I'm looking at SARMs because of UGL ecosystem selling roids. In theory, there's less illegality surrounding SARMs so I'm looking into trying a round of them. As for the worries about cancer, a single cycle seldom causes life long problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    As always, do your own research before pulling the trigger.
    Fucking Absolutely ! It's the reason I ask questions ! Even if they're stupid questions I'll still ask them.

  6. #6
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Are you running a test base with your var? If not, full stop, go back to the beginning and do that.

    Well, unless you are female? In that case, lower that var dose.

    Ostarine will need a test base as well as it is suppressive. I would say stick with anavar over ostarine.

    Cardarine is a different beast. It is NOT suppressive to the HPTA. It works through a different mechanism and in my experience, is basically reps in a bottle. IMO, the cancer concerns are overblown, but I have so far limited my dosage to roughly 5mg per day on workout days.

    You might also look at SR9009 and SR9011. They boost endurance like cardarine. They differ in half lives being much shorter than cardarine and working through a different mechanism.

    As always, do your own research before pulling the trigger.
    Id bet my left nut kid is just popping var with no test base and then says 50mg of var is a light dose. Waste of time replying to these trolls man.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  7. #7
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,162
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Id bet my left nut kid is just popping var with no test base and then says 50mg of var is a light dose. Waste of time replying to these trolls man.
    Yeah, you are probably right, but I sometimes respond "just in case", like maybe on the slim chance they are legit, or maybe someone else will come along and benefit from the answer.

  8. #8
    LiftingWeights is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Id bet my left nut kid is just popping var with no test base and then says 50mg of var is a light dose. Waste of time replying to these trolls man.
    I responded to the person that spoke about the SARMs . Afterall, it's what I'm interested in learning more about.

    So I didn't respond to you because you're pursing a different subject.

    But instead of being a grown up, you're now you're trying to bait me because your feelings got hurt. The Internet is filled with jackasses like you. So consider this the only response that you'll ever get from me. Troll me all you want... I'm not reading your comments.

  9. #9
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,881
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingWeights View Post
    I responded to the person that spoke about the SARMs . Afterall, it's what I'm interested in learning more about.

    So I didn't respond to you because you're pursing a different subject.

    But instead of being a grown up, you're now you're trying to bait me because your feelings got hurt. The Internet is filled with jackasses like you. So consider this the only response that you'll ever get from me. Troll me all you want... I'm not reading your comments.
    No sir, the jackass is you. You really don’t understand that do you? I like how you completely ignore ARE YOU RUNNING A TEST BASE and resort to name calling when you are called out. Ignore me all you want, Im not the little fella asking for advice or wanting to take sarms bc Im taking anavar in hopes of cutting up. If you knew literally anything you would know diet determines everything and aas is merely a polish up. But what do I know ive only been doing this 18 years.
    Keep up with sarms kid Im sure thats whats hot now on social media and will get you far more “cut up”

  10. #10
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,694
    lets take from top. OP, if you are trying to cut list ur current daily diet and training schedule and give an answer to the test question please.

    that is what makes a cut, the chems just allow us bigger guys to hold some muscle.

  11. #11
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,943
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingWeights View Post
    I'm taking Anavar 50mg daily. It's working but I'm not overly happy with the results.

    So, I'm starting my investigation into SARMS . At the moment I'm reading about Ostarine MK 2866 and Cardarine.

    Has anyone used either of these and what were their results?
    Nearly every time somebody complains about a bad cycle, be it cutting or bulking,, it comes down to diet and training. I don't know how you train or what you think a good cutting diet is (specifically for you), but the drugs aren't a substitute for diet, training and resting.

    You can get mad at Cuz all you want, but what he said is true. If you can't get "good results" cutting without any gear at all, you're not going to good results cutting with all of the gear in the world (AAS and SARMS). And look at Cuz's arm in that avatar of his. If you could get your arms looking halfways like that, you can consider yourself doing really good. So if I were you, I'd write down any sort of advice he gives you. He knows a hell of a lot more about this than you do.
    Cuz likes this.

  12. #12
    LiftingWeights is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    lets take from top. OP, if you are trying to cut list ur current daily diet and training schedule and give an answer to the test question please.
    .
    I didn't ask any questions about cutting..

    I specifically asked about SARMs and what experiences other people have had with them.

    If I posted in the wrong section then you can yell at me for that.

  13. #13
    teedoff is online now Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingWeights View Post
    I didn't ask any questions about cutting..

    I specifically asked about SARMs and what experiences other people have had with them.

    If I posted in the wrong section then you can yell at me for that.
    Literally, you ask about cutting in your title. Lol

  14. #14
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,943
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingWeights View Post
    I didn't ask any questions about cutting..

    I specifically asked about SARMs and what experiences other people have had with them.

    If I posted in the wrong section then you can yell at me for that.
    Your title was about trying to cut with anavar and you're thinking about SARMS. This is another bullshit kimbo thread

  15. #15
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,694
    thank you both above for pointing that out. I thought i was the one going crazy.

  16. #16
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    thank you both above for pointing that out. I thought i was the one going crazy.
    You're not the only one.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •