GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member

PCT...how do you know if it worked?

What's up,

I am currently in pct right now. I am wondering what sign(s) should one look for to know if pct is/has worked?

Thanks!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Getting your blood levels checked and comparing them to your pre-cycle levels is the only SURE way to know. Most, however, do not to precycle blood tests (myself included on my first cycle, and i realize now that this was not the best thinking). If this is the case, a post pct test can still tell if your levels are where they should be for someone your age, that will give a general indication of whether PCT "worked". Alternatively, the poor man's check is simply to observe your morning wood activity. It's rumored that if you have 2-3 straight days of it, you're in the clear, but i've also heard solid refutations of that fact.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    morning wood will give you an indication to your natural test levels? you learn something everyday......

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The only true way to know is a blood test.

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bros...

Let me reverse the question, what happens when your cycle causes problems. What are the indications that something is wrong? Lack of libido? etc....

The reason I ask is because I feel fine (great actually) in all aspects. I know a blood test is needed to know for sure but I am just wondering what I should be looking for after a cycle which would indicate a problem.

Thanks!!

Thread Information