Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289

Thread: Another flu question

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Another flu question

So I have been cruising on 250mg of test e per week for about a year now. Last Sunday I decided to add 100mg/week of tren e to it. I injected Sunday night and Monday I was not feeling well. I slept very poorly that weekend and really thought I was getting a cold, but didn’t feel too bad until Monday. I have had a headache, congestion, cough, sore throat, and fatigue. I had some body aches as well. I basically took all week off the gym. Friday night I had a temp of 101. I started to feel worse this weekend… lots of congestion, throat is killing me, very thick nasty colored mucus. I took my temperature tonight and it was 103.

It seems crazy this could be from the tren, as I doubt it would cause me to have a sore throat and congestion. Also, with it being tren e, I doubt it would hit my body this fast. Not to mention 100mg is a pretty low dose.

I think it’s just a coincidence but what are the odds lol. Am I correct in thinking a “test flu” would not cause congestion or colored mucus?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, if you were my patient I'd wanna go for blood tests and find out why the flu is winning after 5 (sorry, i don't wanna do the math) days. Perhaps rule out differential diagnosis but this is a simple thing likely compounded by diet, sleep or something else compounding the issue.
    No, test flu is not it, unlikely your UGL is the issue either.
    My advice, lay in bed, chug protein drink like a frat boy does beer, on those giant jugs of water they do now, and allow a fine young thing, or a sweet little dog, to show you love. Hit the gym when you're measurements are in range.
    GL

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    buddy this is what is going around. I had it 2 weeks ago and it stays in the lungs.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Its not the tren . I had a similar issue where i pinned 100mg of mast p not real long ago. I felt shitty the next day, then worse the next then the third day, I tested + for covid…just a freak thing man. We always want to blame the gear, its just human nature. But most cases its not..
    Rest up, drink fluids, you know the drill

I just couldn’t believe the timing lol. I’ve been cruising for a year now and as soon as I add a little something… boom lol Still feel like absolute shit, fever seems to come and go. It’s been a week now… hopefully this subsides soon.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Like Quester posted, at a minimum, I would want some lab work to see what is going on.

As far as chest congestion, the only thing that works for me without causing my heart a lot of grief is 400mg guaifenesin tablets. I usually buy the CVS store brand. It's just guaifenesin, with no other active ingredients. However, you have to stay well hydrated for it to be effective and follow the dosing schedule for adults; 1 tablet every 4 hours. It should at least help to get some of that crud out of your lungs.

Again, with your symptoms and that fever, I'd be ringing up my Dr. You may need antibiotics and they may want to grab a chest X-ray and evaluate you for developing a pleurisy.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-05-2024 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Typo.,
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I just couldn’t believe the timing lol. I’ve been cruising for a year now and as soon as I add a little something… boom lol Still feel like absolute shit, fever seems to come and go. It’s been a week now… hopefully this subsides soon.
    It's the fevers that repeat the cycle of building and breaking that really kick my ass. The last time it happened, I kept fighting it for a few weeks. Ended up in the hospital with bacteremia and a couple of other issues.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-05-2024 at 02:49 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dude if you have a 103 degree fever, go to an urgent care. I think it is probably just coincidence that you got it as you took tren . But regardless of if it is or isnt' caused by the tren you need to get that fever down.
    almostgone likes this.

Fever has been down since I took some medicine Sunday night. I still feel “feverish”, just without the fever. The only time I’ve had a fever that high in recent years was the two times I’ve had covid. But I took an at home test and it was negative. I might try to see a doctor today but all they will do is test me of the flu and Covid and tell me to rest lol. Thank you guys for the advice, hated to think I may have brought this on myself by starting tren lol.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information