Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Beefcheeks7
  • 2 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Masteron

  1. #1
    Beefcheeks7's Avatar
    Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    Scv
    Posts
    150

    Masteron

    So Iím looking for any research that supports the fact that mast can help E related side affects. I looked at some stuff regarding its use in breast cancer patients but no solid facts saying this is the how and why for keeping estrogen down. I just started using it on a dbol ,eq,test stack as a way to combat e sides which I donít get to much if at all but most other ais at a eod dodge gets me too low and I want to be a little more on the mid high range this cycle. But all in all mast has seemed to keep e down a bit with just the way I am feeling with it ran low dose currently.

  2. #2
    Beefcheeks7's Avatar
    Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    Scv
    Posts
    150
    My apologies for the Double posting I don’t know why, but every time I post some thing recently it Double posts

  3. #3
    DougWar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    most other ais at a eod dodge gets me too low
    use ai every 2 days or 3, I usually use it 2 times a week

  4. #4
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,168
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    So I’m looking for any research that supports the fact that mast can help E related side affects. I looked at some stuff regarding its use in breast cancer patients but no solid facts saying this is the how and why for keeping estrogen down. I just started using it on a dbol,eq,test stack as a way to combat e sides which I don’t get to much if at all but most other ais at a eod dodge gets me too low and I want to be a little more on the mid high range this cycle. But all in all mast has seemed to keep e down a bit with just the way I am feeling with it ran low dose currently.
    Read the description of masteron probably linked in that word. Masteron sometimes just masks high e negative sides rather than lowering estrogen per se.

    What else are you taking?

  5. #5
    Beefcheeks7's Avatar
    Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    Scv
    Posts
    150
    I have nolva on hand and letro but in the past all I’ve ran was nova and proviron and my e levels seem to be pretty good. Arimidex seems to drop it too low for myself. Maybe I just need to space out the dosage on the dex. But again this cycle I want to keep my estrogen a little higher. I seem to make better gains when I’m on the mid to higher range. I’m sure that’s true for most, though.
    Last edited by Beefcheeks7; 02-12-2024 at 03:27 PM.
    956Vette and Cylon357 like this.

  6. #6
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,517
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DougWar View Post
    use ai every 2 days or 3, I usually use it 2 times a week
    Sorry to read this...oof.
    almostgone and Booz like this.

  7. #7
    teedoff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    635
    How much adex have you been taking per week?

    I have a tendency to have gyno when my estrogen gets high, so I'll split a 1 mg tablet up into 4 and take one of those twice a week for a couple weeks and my gyno is gone. Cant remember specifically, but my labs showed my estrogen was around 97, then after a couple weeks was back down in the 40's with taking 1/2 mg per week.

  8. #8
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,168
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    I have nolva on hand and letro but in the past all I’ve ran was nova and proviron and my e levels seem to be pretty good. Arimidex seems to drop it too low for myself. Maybe I just need to space out the dosage on the dex. But again this cycle I want to keep my estrogen a little higher. I seem to make better gains when I’m on the mid to higher range. I’m sure that’s true for most, though.
    Proviron and masteron together actually tanked my E at one point (like down to 5). But, masteron with test seems to elevate E, at least looking at my blood work. However, I get none of the negatives of higher estrogen with masteron in the mix.

    Some of that may be individual response, but just staring my experiences.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •