Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By JTP$
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Let's talk DNP (Dinitrophenol). Why does nobody make logs/discuss it in past 7 years?

SuperVegeta is offline New Member

Thumbs up Let's talk DNP (Dinitrophenol). Why does nobody make logs/discuss it in past 7 years?

I remember when my mates were trying to get me into lifting (2007ish), DNP was always mentioned. It was always on forums/stories and locker talk was about DNP/Clen and getting cut for summer. I looked around like 20 minutes ago, most logs were from 5+ years ago and random people claiming to have tried it on YouTube which seems fake.

Why is this? Not saying I want to take it, but you just don't hear about it anymore. Just randomers online giving seminars saying it is brutally dangerous when in reality guys/women years back were ramping up the dose up to like 600mg a day/accumulating loads of it in their system after "not feeling much" and dying.

Let me know what you think, always found this interesting. Any contest prep guys using this recently (that was its prime use after clen if anyone remembers). I'm sure the compound still exists, it's just nobody talks about it as much as before.

Thanks.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Yeah, the reason why nobody runs it is bc of the risks
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    DNP is an incredibly dangerous compound, theres no reason to use it when there are much safer ways to burn fat.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperVegeta View Post
    I remember when my mates were trying to get me into lifting (2007ish), DNP was always mentioned. It was always on forums/stories and locker talk was about DNP/Clen and getting cut for summer. I looked around like 20 minutes ago, most logs were from 5+ years ago and random people claiming to have tried it on YouTube which seems fake.

Why is this? Not saying I want to take it, but you just don't hear about it anymore. Just randomers online giving seminars saying it is brutally dangerous when in reality guys/women years back were ramping up the dose up to like 600mg a day/accumulating loads of it in their system after "not feeling much" and dying.

Let me know what you think, always found this interesting. Any contest prep guys using this recently (that was its prime use after clen if anyone remembers). I'm sure the compound still exists, it's just nobody talks about it as much as before.

Thanks.
    I remember reading Zyzz talk about doing dnp and clen at the same time. It used to be a common fatburner in the 1930s until a lot of people were dropping dead from it. There are a lot safer ways to get cut and they all involve dieting.
    956Vette likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Enter ozempic...
    Honkey_Kong and Cylon357 like this.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    This stuff is not dangerous at all if you're not a moron. I use it. I prefer it especially since it isn't a stimulant.

Kind of funny the fear mongering about it continues to subsist even somewhere like here.

good thing to use when you're doing a lot of insulin periodically because it FORCIBLY resets insulin sensitivity in a very short time.

Thread Information