justinslo is offline New Member

Winstrol users - Hairloss?

I noticed there are a lot of winny posts on here. I have been considering something fairly mild for a physical agility test I will be doing in Jan. I need to do something that stays in your system for a short amount of time so that automaticallys takes drugs out of my list such as deca and sust. I am not looking for anything extreme, just something to help build my legs up for this test.

I am 24 y/o and I dont seem to have any problems with hairloss yet other than the normal thinning and slight loss up by the temples. My father and grandfather have nice full heads of hair too.

I know hairloss should be the least of my worries, but i figure if i still have a full head of hair that i should make it a priority.

hows it been treating you guys?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Hairloss is from the mother's genes not the father's. Look at your mother's dad.

Winny is harsh on the hair if you are prone to male pattern baldness. It accelerates your hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Hairloss is from the mother's genes not the father's. Look at your mother's dad.

Winny is harsh on the hair if you are prone to male pattern baldness. It accelerates your hair loss.
    i think it comes into play from both sides, no? Seems all my friends who have bald fathers tend to have bald heads themselves. My grandfather on my mothers side is 70 something with all his hair.

i dont seem to be having a problem yet. thanks for the info tho. i seem to be getting that same response from everyone.

what are some of the best steroids in terms of them attacking hair or causing increased DHT levels?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Primo and winny are the most notable ones for hairloss. Test can also kill the hair for some people.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Test, EQ and others have not had an effect on my hair line, but damn Winny has hit my brow fairly hard. I see it most after I take a shower...the shower floor has more than before winny. My hair is short so it is hard to tell from combing or grooming. Also on my pillow case...I can see more hair falling out! I guess it is the nature of our game.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Winny

This cycle is 2x around w/Winny for me and I haven't lost 1 hair (knock on wood).

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry about not being able to do sustanon . Testosterone is testosterone once it is freed from the ester. The ester is only a time release mechanism. Sustanon is a blend of short and long release testosterone. If you used testosterone propionate with trenbolone acetate (fina), you could get great gains and be ok for detection time.

As for the hairloss, that is a person to person thing.
    Some get it, some don't.

-ST

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    Don't worry about not being able to do sustanon . Testosterone is testosterone once it is freed from the ester. The ester is only a time release mechanism. Sustanon is a blend of short and long release testosterone. If you used testosterone propionate with trenbolone acetate (fina), you could get great gains and be ok for detection time.

As for the hairloss, that is a person to person thing.
    Some get it, some don't.

-ST

http://www.anabolicreview.com/detect.php
    says sust has a 3 month detection time. can any of you confirm this or have any stories about detection and sust?

also, why do you suggest using fina? would sust by itself not yield good gains?

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    thats funny my friend on finaplix started to lose shit loads of hair so he stoped

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justinslo
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/detect.php
    says sust has a 3 month detection time. can any of you confirm this or have any stories about detection and sust?

also, why do you suggest using fina? would sust by itself not yield good gains?
    sust will definately stay in ur system for a while due to longer acting esters such as enanthate . i would try using something like straight propinate which is out of ur system much quicker. sust by itself will make decent gains but adding something else like eq or something will just magnify them...

Thread Information