Fartdaemon is offline Member

Andro users and experts please

Im gonna give some andro a try for a cycle, let me know what you think of this

weeks 1-4 (4-AD 500mg/day)
    weeks 1-4 (19-NOR 500mg/day)
    clomid 300/100/50

also I have thin hair and Im prone to MPB, i've read that these 2 andros don't convery to estrogen or dht, so does this mean that I won't experience hairloss??

thanks, Fart

Bump

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Andro is garbage in my opinion. Ive had worse side effect by using andro than any anabolic cycle Ive ever done.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    Im gonna give some andro a try for a cycle, let me know what you think of this

weeks 1-4 (4-AD 500mg/day)
    weeks 1-4 (19-NOR 500mg/day)
    clomid 300/100/50

also I have thin hair and Im prone to MPB, i've read that these 2 andros don't convery to estrogen or dht, so does this mean that I won't experience hairloss??

thanks, Fart
    Well i think andro is a waste of money if your not against gear in anyway. But if you wanna do it i'd get some 1-AD and some transdermal andro, and take an 8 week cycle to see any gains. It'll be hard to keep any gains that you get from an andro cycle. You won't need any clomid on a cycle that short either, so you can save yourself some money. I doubt you will see any sides like hair loss, most likely just some acne.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    i tried andro a few years ago, then stopped becuz they made me sick.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Mpb

There are many who may debate certain issues however this is one that most will agree. If you are prone to MBP then anything you take will only speed the process along. The problem with many andro products in my opion is that they do not raise hormonal levels addequatly enough to do much good. The body useually winds up converting most of what is raised to estorgen thus defeating the basic purpose of taking them in the first place. Have heart though this does not mean to through a wrench in your plans as many including myself have based thier results with andro products to that of actually cycling and thus are bias to a degree.
    Of course you can make gains however if it would be do to the more physical workouts and attention and proper diet one can argue. I have found that when I am taking anything I tend to push harder in the gym and this useually brings about results.
    If you are concerned with hair loss, try looking to such as Bosley Medical Institute. They can offer a permant cure to such problems and depending on the amount of hair loss it really is not that costly if you look at the overall result. I mean how many people do you know would not think twice about dropping 1 or 2 grand on thier car but whould scouff at spending just as much on their personnal body?
    Anyway here is the toll free number if you are interested. The consultation is free and it would not cost you anything but a little time to check into it.

1-800-352-2244 anywhere in the US or Canada to reach the nearest office near you.
    Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-07-2003 at 02:24 AM.

Thanks for the info guys
    I think Im gonna try the andro see how it goes, it's only costing me 75 bucks

Anyone else have any andro knowledge that would like to share?

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    First off this has to be 6th post ive told to move to the supplemets section of the board this week. What the fuck is wrong with people. ADnro if FUCKEN garbage dont waste your time or money.

Hey bud this question would probably be better in the supplement questions but if you want great information and some awesome stacks on andro check out "Big Cats" prohormone article on www.bodybuilding.com it has a lot of information if you are going into using andro. Honestly save the money do your research and buy AS you get a lot better results when i used andro i just got a good case of acne.

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobey
    There are many who may debate certain issues however this is one that most will agree. If you are prone to MBP then anything you take will only speed the process along. The problem with many andro products in my opion is that they do not raise hormonal levels addequatly enough to do much good. The body useually winds up converting most of what is raised to estorgen thus defeating the basic purpose of taking them in the first place. Have heart though this does not mean to through a wrench in your plans as many including myself have based thier results with andro products to that of actually cycling and thus are bias to a degree.
    Of course you can make gains however if it would be do to the more physical workouts and attention and proper diet one can argue. I have found that when I am taking anything I tend to push harder in the gym and this useually brings about results.
    If you are concerned with hair loss, try looking to such as Bosley Medical Institute. They can offer a permant cure to such problems and depending on the amount of hair loss it really is not that costly if you look at the overall result. I mean how many people do you know would not think twice about dropping 1 or 2 grand on thier car but whould scouff at spending just as much on their personnal body?
    Anyway here is the toll free number if you are interested. The consultation is free and it would not cost you anything but a little time to check into it.

1-800-352-2244 anywhere in the US or Canada to reach the nearest office near you.
    Tobey
    Have you personally worked with Bosley for hair restoration?

I'm pretty damn sure that I'm very prone to MPB (I noticed slight hairloss ever since I entered my 20's, sucks ass!!) This is the main reason that I don't try any PH's or juice yet, I want a backup plan for the DHT. Have you, or do you know anyone that has any experiences with any DHT inhibiting products from shampoo's to pills, or surgeries?

The reason I ask about Bosley is because through research on the net, I've found that they are always getting lawsuits filed against them on areas of false advertising and things like this.

I guess it was found that they were using body doubles....hair pieces, and models in before and after representations and commercials. Any results they advertised were far beyond actual!

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    andro can/will give you all the sides of AS use, with minimal results...i've used andro and roids...i will never put andro in my body again

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    you can try ppl andro, probably the best around

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    just as cheap as doing a 2 month test prop cycle.. better results.. easier to keep gains. less sides (IMO)... ANDRO IS GARBAGE.....

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Avoid Bosley like the plague. Go to some hairloss forums and research which doctors in which areas are the best.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobey

Tobey
    Tobey I could've said it better.

Sicilian! What's up bro. How has everything been going?

Temperoath,
    I have not personally used Bosley's services as my hair loss if any has been so slight there was no need. I do know one friend of mine who has though, and he was very pleased with his results. I am not sure as to the legal claims that you have heard, but from everything that I have seen and heard they seem to be on the up and up. I would at least set up a consultation appointment to check into it if I were you. You can always make up your mind based on what you see and hear after the meeting. Good luck and let me know what you decided and how it turns out.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-19-2003 at 04:25 PM.

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Will do Tobey preciate it!

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    try Ergopharms 1-AD

Hey Tobey, Man long time no talk to. Things been crazy here, we are busy. been trying to keep my head above water. How are things with you?

Sicilian! What's up bro? Things are running along pretty well here In Alabama. Got a bench press comp. coming up here soon and I'm really stoked about my recent lifts. I see you made vet status. Congradulations man, it was only a matter of time. Take care and I'll see you on the board.
    Tobey

Thanks Tobey my brother. we just had a bench competition here not to long ago. Needless to say I didn't enter, I can't bench chit, because of my bad shoulder! I saw guys getting ready for it at our gym, lawd, never seen so many guys putting on rediculous weights to try and bench. Whew..
    Thanks again for the vote of confidence Tobey, guess someone figured it was time to "knight" me. LOL. I really enjoy being a vet, it gives me a better opportunity to help out some of our trusted brothers here. See ya around, good luck on the bench comp.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Personaly I didn't like andro when I did it way back.
    Try 1-AD Bro,,,

Thread Information