Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: NPP ED or EOD?

JTP$ is offline Associate Member

NPP ED or EOD?

For my bros who have tried running nandrolone phenylpropionate, is there any benefit to pinning the compound every day, or is every other day adequate?

I realize that due to the half life of the phenylpropionate ester every other day injections should be adequate, but hoping guys who have tried both patterns of dosing could shed some light on the subject and if there's any reason to run it with every day injections.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JTP$ View Post
    For my bros who have tried running nandrolone phenylpropionate, is there any benefit to pinning the compound every day, or is every other day adequate?

I realize that due to the half life of the phenylpropionate ester every other day injections should be adequate, but hoping guys who have tried both patterns of dosing could shed some light on the subject and if there's any reason to run it with every day injections.
    Theoretically, you'll have more stable levels since there will be more peaks and the valleys won't get as shallow. But you're probably not going to actually notice any difference in gains.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Overthinking. Just pin eod

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Theoretically, you'll have more stable levels since there will be more peaks and the valleys won't get as shallow. But you're probably not going to actually notice any difference in gains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Overthinking. Just pin eod
    That makes sense. I go in for blood work with my trt doctor next week, assuming everything goes well il be starting this next cycle the following week. This will be my first time running NPP, so looking forward to seeing what kind of results i can get from it.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The biggest problem with pinning every day is you're going to turn it in to a real chore fast. I mean when you first start pinning yourself with gear it's not a big deal. But if you're pinning yourself ED for weeks it gets annoying really fast

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The biggest problem with pinning every day is you're going to turn it in to a real chore fast. I mean when you first start pinning yourself with gear it's not a big deal. But if you're pinning yourself ED for weeks it gets annoying really fast
    This is true, it also results in more scar tissue. I'll pin tren acetate ED for the sake of keeping hormone levels more stable but I'll try NPP EOD.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to sidetrack a little, but can NPP be pinned subq OED?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crest View Post
    Sorry to sidetrack a little, but can NPP be pinned subq OED?
    I've done it subq EOD. Lower doses as an add on to trt but yeah, it works.

Thread Information