History - for 10 yrs blasted and cruised, on and off took winny/tren /tbol/var/deca /eq/ all the usual suspects. Hair was super thick, over 10 yrs got thinner, but still looks pretty good. Was shedding pretty badly during last session of osterine, cardarine, and trt, so I came off of everything cold turkey about 2 years ago and shedding completely stopped. Test levels recovered to normal range within 6 months.

So, now want to run a the most hair safe cycle I can (understand there is always risk because....steroids - just looking to minimize those risks). Thinking of 12 weeks of

125mg test cyp weekly
400mg npp split up in 3 shots weekly (caber on hand)

Then pct at end looks like this (will post this part in pct section as well.)

2 weeks after last shot
enclomiphene/nolva weekly at

50/20
50/20
25/10
25/10

Cannot, repeat cannot take hcg because body responds terribly to it...sensitive nips, bloat like pufferfish, ED, and AIs do nothing to help.

Questions:
1) is there anything I could add to cycle that would be considered hair safe? Understand anecdotally var, but it's dht so a little worried about it...maybe EQ? Any other suggestions?
2) does my pct look ok? Any chance I could just run enclomiphene by itself or is that bad idea?
3) what would be the effect if I ran enclomiphene throughout the entire cycle?

I appreciate all the help