Thread: New guy

AB94591 is online now New Member

New guy

Hey guys it’s good to be here.
    I’ve been on and off cycle for about 6 years mostly 3 months on 3 months off sometimes longer deca 950 mgs a week test e 950 mgs a week. Tamoxifen and clomed for pct starting it 3 to 4 weeks after finishing a cycle for about a month. So alt and ast is through the roof so I’ve been off for about 6 months also doc says I have a fatty liver. So i’ve been researching all the compounds that I’ve been taking, and it seems like tamoxifen is the most liver toxic and causes a fatty liver. does anybody know would that be the only cause. And is there a less toxic substitute? Ether way il wait till my blood work is in good standing. But it would be nice to find something safer

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome, I moved your thread to the correct area (Questions & Answers).
    Last edited by almostgone; Today at 06:10 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

AB94591 is online now New Member
    Thanks! Still figuring it out

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AB94591 View Post
    Thanks! Still figuring it out
    No problem!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information