peaker is offline Senior Member

anyone lost chest/nipple fat thinking it was initially gyno

currently bulking and on my first cycle, my bf levels arent too high but i carry some fat on my chest, problem is that when my chest start looking different i get gyno paranoia like most guys.

has anyone lost chest/nipple fat that original thought it was real gyno and not just fat? after cutting down?

trying to calm my nerves down thinking that i can get rid of this one day!

on femara atm so i have suffered no symptoms yet, but freaked either way!

peaker

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I completely hear you. Long before even reading about AAS, I was convinced I had puberty-caused gyno (though i didn't know to call it gyno...i just knew that some kids going through puberty got puffy nips...I had a friend we actually called "nippy"). As I got into bodybuilding, I came to realize that what I thought was gyno was in reality an estrogen influenced fat distribution pattern (perhaps a few steps away from puberty onset gyno?). For me, fat tends to distribute at and around the chest and at the love handles...Any time my body fat climbs above 11-12% I get that same gyno look. Personally, i strongly believe that many instances of gyno are actually similar fat deposits.

Once i started my cycle, the initial puffiness from dbol tended to exaggerate this gyno-esque look to the point i thought i was getting "real" gyno. However, as I've begun leaning out, it is readily apparent that it was nothing more than an excessive deposit of this same fat and it has all but dissapeared. Though, i must admit I may be a litte prone (and I do tangentially attribute it to the estrogenic fat distribution which I believe is a decent barometer of one's proneness to gyno), as I forgot my dex on my florida trip and after two days of not taking it, my nips were tender and itchy.

someday is offline Member
    I've got the same thing man. I was overweight when i was a kid and i read that overweight kids tend to carry some fat in thier chest. Hence...puffy nipples for me.

thanks guys, yeah i am lean everywhere else except my gut and chest, on femara and no symptoms in my 2nd week, fingers crossed, i got symptoms when i was younger but it went away by itself. should i wait to experience what i did when i was younger before i lose my head! its all i can think about all day everyday.

i am praying its just body fat!

bumpos

Thread Information