Thread: Natural Gains?

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member

Natural Gains?

Can you train naturally after a cycle and still gain naturally? Also, if it's possible to even gain naturally after a cycle, how long does it take before your body can build naturally again? Does anyone know?

I'm not going to do anything for a few years and I love working out so i still want to be able to add weight... any advice on what I should do?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    this is what i have been wondering for a very long time. ill bump this for more answers ! im sure u prolly can but how long does it take before u can gain naturally again !

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...you can always gain naturally. However at a slower pace and over a longer period of time than when on. Post cycle gains can be made more rapidly during the first 4-6 weeks post cycle... From that point on, diet and rest are key factors.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I wondered the same thing. I guess however long it took your hormones to stableize and of course diet & train.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I do a 10 week on 10 week off cycle thing....and in my 10 weeks off after Sust250 and deca200...I still gained 20 lbs. in squat and 10 lbs. in bench and 20 lbs. in DL...You have to keep the diet in check...and rest...also I lowered my sets down from 3 set per exercise to 2...Because as we all know...nat. we recover slower off the juice than on!

Thread Information