custom fit is offline Member

Tren and liver damage...

I was recentely put on Lamisil medication while on Tren @ 100mg/eod. One of Lamisil side effects was damage to the liver, which requires blood test before and middle of medication. I recentely had blood work done 4 weeks into both medication and Tren. A couple of days later I called the doctors office to see if I had a healthy liver so I can continue with the medication. The doctor advised that I had a Healthy Liver and I can continue with my medication.

In my case, the concern about Tren and liver damage was disregarded and I will continue to use Tren with all of my future cycles. I hope this is some proof that the concern of liver damage with Tren at "resonable" dosages will subside the rumors, and bad publicity this drug has ecountered with "reporters".

righton is offline Senior Member
    Tren effects the kidneys not so much as the liver, next time you see your doc ask for some tests on kidney functions.

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Tren effects the kidneys not so much as the liver, next time you see your doc ask for some tests on kidney functions.
    Well, thats even better news. A simple gallon of cranberry juice in the morning once a week will clean things up, and of course constant water intake.

Tren is not heptoxic. There are debates on whether or not it actually effects your renal system too.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's all individualitstic guys. Their is no way you can excuse the possibility of side effects based on one test alone.
    In actuallity, one blood test means dick. Untill you have a consistant reading through frequent tests, you can't simply disregaurd the possible danger of nay drug on any organ(or level)

The worst mistake you can make is underestimating the possible dangers of AS. Quick judgment will bite you later on.

Thread Information