lap680 is offline New Member

Need Help Please

Hi, my name is Lynn I want to loose weight so I purchased some clenbuterol , but I am not sure how to take it. I have gotten a lot of different responses from friends. One friend has a friend who is into body building and put his girlfriend on clen , he said to take it 1 pill this first day and increase by 1 each day up til 6 days, then stop for a week, then do it again for for 8 weeks. Now the other things I have heard are you are not supposed to just stop the clen. Is this true, since it is a type of beta blocker, that you shouldnt just stop at 6 pills, you have to come down 6 5 4 etc? I just want to know the most effective way to take it without making myself sick, anybody with some input please help! Thanks Lynn

This is that way i was told to do clen start one pill and then increase to your final does by the fifth day but stay on for two weeks than cycle off for two weeks during this time you can take a legal supplement like hydroxycut(ephedrine of course) than after two weeks off you go on for another two weeks. I know girls who have done this and have got great results. also i believe there is a liquid version of clen out there that is supposed to work even better for woman. What you shold always remember is if u want the best effect you need to exercise and the clen will give u energy so u may even want to do cardio twice a day. Run for at least 20 mins bc your body does not start buring fat intill at least 20 min when u haev burned enough calories.

Rookiejay is offline Member

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, u can run it 2 days on 2 days off. Or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Start by taking one tab and increase till u get the shakes, then back off one tab and thats ur dose.

OG

lap680 is offline New Member

??/

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey, u can run it 2 days on 2 days off. Or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Start by taking one tab and increase till u get the shakes, then back off one tab and thats ur dose.

OG
    Will it hurt me to stop at 120 mgs? if i do 6 days on 6 off for 8 weeks?

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off start 1 pill work your way to 5-7 5 would be 100mcg and 7 would be 140 so 120 would be 6 pills so 6 should be fine.

Thread Information