Thread: first cycle

max25533 is offline Junior Member

first cycle

Stats, 23 5'8, 182-184. training 2 years hard, low body fat.
    first cycle, 1-10 sust @500 a week (organon)
    40 10mg nolvas on hand
    24 50mg clomid PCT, three weeks after the last shot.

Does this look good and with and on point training and diet regimine could I put I 20-25 pounds of muscle?????????????????

Cant wait to take the plunge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will also post my cycle results, to the bros.

custom fit is offline Member
    not bad for a first cycle. good luck, and welcome to the dark side

Being your first cycle I suggest running a single estered test, i.e., enth or cyp. for 10wks @ 500mg/wk. I'd also throw in some winny toward the end to help harden you up and solidify your gains. I little EQ wouldn't hurt either.

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Being your first cycle I suggest running a single estered test, i.e., enth or cyp. for 10wks @ 500mg/wk. I'd also throw in some winny toward the end to help harden you up and solidify your gains. I little EQ wouldn't hurt either.

I already purchased my gear though, do u think I will be able to put on a good soid 20 pounds though.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    You could... you might have trouble keeping it though. If you are looking for keepable mass then you should have got some test and eq too.

Nixter.

Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    I already purchased my gear though, do u think I will be able to put on a good soid 20 pounds though.
    20 lbs is alot of mass for a 10wk cycle bro, especially if your running only one anabolic . I suppose its possible , but not probable. Your diet and training will have to be near flawless. At least try and see if you can get some EQ too. I include EQ into all my cycles because of the increased appetite effect. It helps you consume all those extra calories needed for muscle building, plus its an erythrocytic, meaning it increases your RBCs. More RBCs means more O2 to your muscles which enables you to have more endurance. Plus its gives veins to my veins, makes you very vascular. The gains that you achieve from EQ are also very keepable.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    He is using a test ! If I was you I would go twelve weeks. You will gain off of just 500mgs a week. 20 lbs I guess that really depends on you/exercise/appetite/genetics. I think alot of people will suggest running the Sust 3x weekly or EOD. Thats really up to you, I probably would run it 750 a week myself.

Thread Information