ssbph is offline New Member

girls on whin and clenbuterol

I just need to know what a good cycle for a girl who is getting ready to take whinny and clen would be! what is the minimum amount of clenbuterol they could take and get a way with good results?

Quote Originally Posted by ssbph
    I just need to know what a good cycle for a girl who is getting ready to take whinny and clen would be! what is the minimum amount of clenbuterol they could take and get a way with good results?

As far as the winny I am not to sure for a woman but Clenbuterol for woman is usually taken at I think 25mg and working up to 50 mg a day for two weeks than you cycle off for two weeks and if still looking for more results do this again for another 2 weeks. Some people say that on your two weeks off you can even take a weight loss supplement like Hydroxy cut (with ephedrine).

Also i think there is a liquid clenbuterol out there that is suppost to have great results with woman

McBain is offline Member
    careful with winny, ive heard many women report sexual sides from even low dosages of winny, anavar would be a better choice although it is more expensive and legit anavar is harder to find (make sure it is legit anavar, some lab tests have even shown anadrol in some of the anavar tabs! which would be bad news for a girl)

could try primo too but again hard to find legit primo and its expensive

Thread Information