LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Injection: AIR?!?! HELP!!!

Hi guys, I am just starting my 2nd week of my T200/EQ/Winny cycle.

I am injecting on Monday and Thursday, 1cc of EQ mixed with 1cc of T200.

I have had a buddy of mine do my QUAD injections for me. I use a 23gx1" pins. Anyhow, today I started doing it on my own.

Everything was going great. I drew up the GEAR, and flicked the pin until all the air bubbles were out. Then I pushed the plunger until a little bit of juice dripped down the needle, to ensure there were no air bubbles.

I stuck the pin in my quad, and aspirated. I saw the little air bubbles like normal, and the " vaccum " affect. However, at the very end of the injection, like, the last 1/8CC, I heard " psssssssss " come from the pin. Like air come through. It seemed like a little air got stuck from when I aspirated? Is this OK? Did I do something potentially harmful to my health?

Please answere ASAP. Thanks guys!

marx is offline Member
    Sounds like you're alright, you would have to inject a lot of air to do any real damage so i wouldn't be worried about it...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    ...yes, and you would have to inject a lot of air DIRECTLY into a vien in order for it to be lethal.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Ok, also the QUAD I injected 2cc's into is not sore at all. Is that because I am getting used to the injections? It feels fine, no pain, and no soreness. I'm hoping I did it perfect.

I injected real slow, I felt a little pain when I stuck the pin in, but nothing more than usual. But no pain afterwords.

No sorness. Is that bad?

marx is offline Member
    Consider yourself lucky it's not sore. That is a good sign bro, i wouldn't be concerned about it...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You're fine. He's a tip from someone who is far too familiar with stress: You need to try and relax more. I know this is all new and exciting but you have to really fuck up to seriously hurt yourself bro. I mean this in a nice way of course and I am just trying to help. You just seem very tense all the time. Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here. Just relax and enjoy the ride bro. You've done your homework and it's time to enjoy the cycle.

adaptations is offline Member
    yea def dont worry about a lil bit of air, even when you go into the hospital, and they give you an IV, there is a bubble of air that goes into your veins, not gonna hurt you. ITs only if you inject ALOT into your veine it will hurt you.

Know what it could have been, make sure that the needle is securley tightened to the syringe....before injecting, turn the needle and make sure its on tight....thats all it may have been

Reality is offline Junior Member
    i was gonna say just wut adaptations said about making sure the pin is on tight-make that the 1st thing u do

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adaptations
    yea def dont worry about a lil bit of air, even when you go into the hospital, and they give you an IV, there is a bubble of air that goes into your veins, not gonna hurt you. ITs only if you inject ALOT into your veine it will hurt you.

Know what it could have been, make sure that the needle is securley tightened to the syringe....before injecting, turn the needle and make sure its on tight....thats all it may have been
    If only this advice came a year earlier... when this question was posted.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey,

Yeah, I did my first injection today of DECA /TEST and the top blew right off the needle as I was injecting. The juice dribbled all down my leg. I guess the top wasn't on tight...YOu live you learn. My second injection went smooth in my Quad ..feeling a bit sore now, got the heating pad on in and should be OK tommorrow.

Quick questioin, should the gear flow quickly into the needle when drawing for the bottle or is it real slow...not sure If I am doing that right.

Thread Information