raoul3 is offline Associate Member

HGH refrigeration

I know hgh (Jintropin) is supposed to be stored at between 2 - 8 degrees celcius (36-46 F) but It's been so hot these days that the fridge can't seem to go lower than 10-11 C (50-52 F). And the ice box is way too cold...
    Is there a risk for the hgh to go bad?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't ever Freeze your HGH or let it come close to being frozen. It will destroy it!!! Jintropin has a shelf life (at room temp) for 7 days. So, make sure when you get it, that it was shipped cold and fed X'd to your place.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Don't ever Freeze your HGH or let it come close to being frozen. It will destroy it!!! Jintropin has a shelf life (at room temp) for 7 days. So, make sure when you get it, that it was shipped cold and fed X'd to your place.
    I know it says 7 days on the box but on genescience website, under SHELF LIFE, it is stated "Storage for one month can take place in room temperature." http://www.gensci.com.cn/english_1.htm

I will never put the powder in the freezer, it's way too cold and it would be destroyed but my problem is that the temp in the fridge is slightly too high.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You have no way of turning it down?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You have no way of turning it down?
    It's at the lowest already. I say it's because of the weather cause it's been unusually hot out here for a pretty long time lately, in the 100's...

Thread Information