joe_capone is offline Member

dbol question...f

soo far i got ahold of 30 russian dbols.

my goal : to go strictly low carb as i can.. and i want to use dbols to keep me full and help my pumps better since i will have no carbs in my system.i will feel realy tired and it will take time for my body to start using fats as energy fuel. i am currently on 400 mg enanthate a week. im thinking 10 mg's if dbol a day is enough i never used dbols b4. i dont want the blaot and estrogen.. would 10 mg a day work well with a keto diet? should i get some liver protectants such as milk thistle and ala when its only 10 mg? i mean is it nessessary? if i hit the dbol ill also get myself some liqidex.

my diet..

400 grams of protien per day
    100 grams of fat per day (only with white meat such as chicken turkey and fish)

im a chef i work in a resturant that my father owns so food is always open to me lol

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    You are aware that 30 dbols @ 10mgs/day would last you 2 weeks, right?

joe_capone is offline Member
    yes but im getting more soon so thats not a problem.

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    Sure I think that's a good idea. You don't need liver protection at that dose.

yeah that is fine i would get more and go on it for about 3 weeks at the beginning of your cycle at 20mg a day. Trying drinking about at least a gallon of water a day it will help make the dbol not so harsh on your liver

Thread Information