Scorpion is offline Junior Member

First Cycle - Too Much?

Hi, I've been visiting for awhile and absorbing lots of info. This is really a great forum and website.

I'm 26, 5'10" and at the start of the year I was 190lbs, 36" waist, about 21% bf. Now I'm 165lbs, 31" waist, 12% bf. My problem now is that I'm a stick boy and for the past 4-5 months no matter how much I eat, I'm not gaining. I eat 6 times a day, about 40 grams of protein per meal and reduced my cardio but I'm just maintaining my weight, not gaining. I'm also asthmatic and read that the medicine might be affecting my gains. I take albuterol and a corticosteroid and read somewhere that this could have a catabolic effect on the body.

I trained on and off for a couple of years but it wasn't until this year that I became dead-serious training at least 4 times a week.
    I'm not going to waste my money on hmb or methoxy and I want to take advantage of this winter to bulk. I've done lots of research, thought about all the details and I feel ready to start my first cycle. I want to regain that lost mass and wanted your opinions on my planned cycle:

Nolva: 20mg at 1st sign and then 10mg throughout cycle.
    Clomid: 50/100/50mg 3 weeks after cycle for 3 weeks.

Should I substitute or throw some Proviron or Liquidex in?

I will up my protein to 400 (yikes, the fridge trembles when it sees me ). I will train 4-5 times a week lifting hard and heavy and will do 20 min. cardio. All I want to do is get big and cut - period.

Do you think the cycle is too much? I'm not afraid of the doses and I want to do this right the first time. I don't want to short-change my gains with small doses but I don't want to over do it either.

I appreciate all your input and any suggestions.
    Thanks.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Split those injections up twice a week, and everything looks good to me!

You'll gain some good mass with those doses first time out!

Happy growing

dino2 is offline Junior Member

you'll grow

I wasn't groing till my late twenty's.

But with th juice you'll take it will

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Thats a perfect first cycle go with it

atwa is offline Associate Member
    its a great cycle for a beginner. best of luck to you.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Looks like you did your research-happy growing! Let us know how it turns out.

Looks solid bro. Make sure you eat at least 4000 cals a day and you're golden.

The only suggestion I have is to run the clomid 300mg the first day, 100mg the next 10 days, and 50mg the last ten days. I like this method a little better. Seems to bring my nuts back faster.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    While you wait for 3 weeks for the sus to clear, why not use fast acting test to fill the gap? Tapers dont work. And use enanthate in lieu of sus, its cheaper and just as effective.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Good Luck..

I gained almost 30lbs with that as my second cycle. Beware though, I did gain some fat, drove me crazy. Water retention also became issue because I used no Liquidex or any other Anti-estro. I was told right here from the fellas that the fat would disipate and the water retention would take care of itself post cycle and thats exactly what happpened. I now have less fat than before I started that cycle. My cloths fit differently, better. I maintained about 18lbs of quality mass post cycle. I finished that cycle 3 months ago and just started a good cutting cycle as of last week.

Good Luck and have fun with it...you will grow like a weed and fast too. You'll have a good time with it and you'll start getting comments in about a month from your friends and co-workers.

BTW....go to GNC and buy some milkthistle, you'll need it while taking Dbol .

Later

nymattyk is offline Member

Thumbs up

that is a good cycle to pack on the mass you are looking for. the only thing i would say is you originally said you want to get big and cut, well focus on bulking up while on this cycle and then worry about cutting up after. good luck, keep us posted

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    Go for it!

Scorpion is offline Junior Member

Cool

Great! Thanks for the input. I'll incorporate all your info. into my plan. Now I just got gather a few re-sources and do some Christmas shopping.

Once I start, I'll let you know how everything goes.

Since this is your first time... In my opinion, that was formed from several posts on this board especially the one from IG, drop the sust and replace it with some Test Enth.

Hit this link:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...p?threadid=524

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow, its great to see that you did some research and you have a good idea of what you're talking about. Thats a great cycle, go for it! Keep us posted on the results, or better yet - start a thread in the Member's Cycle Results forum. Good luck!

Thread Information