Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Question Blown Testicle - Any Dr's here

To be blunt...I gave myself a hernia a while ago with a wicked sneeze. It was such a violent sneeze that my right testicle physically jumped into body and I had to push it out myself. It now sits reversed versus my left one, the cords attached to testicle seem enlarged, it's not as sensitive as the left one, and it's aches like arthritis at times.

Anyway I have an appointment with an urologist tomorrow (9 month waiting list) and I’m quite sure I’m going to have surgery. There goes my planned cycle. Does anyone know the recuperation time on a testicular surgery? What procedure is common for fixing this?

I read this on a self exam site a while ago…pretty much sums up what’s wrong with my nut….although I know it’s not cancer.

“The testes usually sits in the front part of the scrotum. Above and behind the testis, sits the epididymis. This structure is important in transporting sperm, making sperm more motile and more mature. The tubes of the epididymis thicken, run down and behind the back of the testicle and loop back up and out of the scrotum as the vas deferens. These are the normal structures in the scrotum. Occasionally, however, the testis may be backward and therefore the epididymis would be located on the front of the testicle. (MBH comment - like mine is).

There are some structures that may be found in the scrotum that are abnormal, but are not cancer. These structures are usually near the testicle, but nor part of the testicle and include varicoceles (varicose veins around the testis) and cysts containing fluid and/or sperm, etc. Varicoceles are sometimes important if found in an adolescent or young man because they can sometimes affect the ability of the testicle to produce good quality sperm. Cysts are not usually cancerous and generally do not affect fertility. Fluid can sometimes build up around the testicle. This fluid accumulation is called a hydrocele and can prevent you from feeling your testicle. (MBH comment - mine is kind of numb). If you cannot feel your testicle, or have any concerns, you should contact your physician.”

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Damn Bro .. that's some bad luck. Hope it gets taken care of quickly and properly. I don't know the answer to your questions, never dealt with anything like that. Just wanted to wish you a little luck in getting it fixed up.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you might be half the man you used to be

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    sounds like you might be half the man you used to be
    Bro I don't have a beef with you nor do I want to start one...but that was a pretty fucking rude comment. Totally uncalled for.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Best of luck bro. My mom works in a hospital, I'll be down there tommorow... and I will ask what the recouporation time is.

Hope I can find out a good solid answer for you soon man. Best of Luck

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I recommend a healthy dose of pepper... maybe another sneeze with set you straight! j/k I'm sure you really appreciate the humour too!

Good luck though,

Nixter.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I know your nervous about it I went through a similar problem when i was 19

i had my right one removed cause i had an assits on it...

the worst is when your nurse is a hottie, and there using lots of KY Lube on the sonagram ( think thats what its called)

Best of luck

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    This is not something you joke about. I'm sure if you guy's were in the same boat you wouldn't want someone joking about it. Good luck tomorrow MBH.

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    So let me get this straight... You sneezed and twisted your nut? Ouch! What was that talk about a hernia?

popa is offline Senior Member
    dam bro thats one hell of a sneeze, straight up....go to the doc's A.S.A.P. dont want to take any chances with your marbles, it might come back to haunt you in the future

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck and just relax. Should just be a small procedure(no pun intended!!) and you'll be back training real quick!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Best of luck to you and I wish you a speedy recovery. Your one of the better guys on the board and your posts have always helped me out.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    They should be able to just flip that little sucker around into the right spot. A guy at my work had a similar problem and he was down for about 3 weeks. After that he was back to his normal self. Not sure if he had the same problem as you but as long as they don't remove the testical I don't think you'll be down long. Good luck.

-B

D-Town Tiger is offline New Member
    OUCH!!! MBH I hope it all works out for you player. That sounds like some painful shit. Good luck and keep us posted!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro!! and i dont think this is anything to joke about bro, so lets be adults about it!

OG

Gimpin is offline New Member
    Best of luck to you man, I had to have surgery on my nuts 2 yrs ago. Don't worry you will be back in the saddle in no time. Doc said just no sex for a week for me. Best of luck!

~G

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Good Luck Bro..........Sincerely hope it all works out for you, youll be back to normal in no time for sure, think positive and keep a good outlook

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    let us know how everything goes bro

Zoran is offline New Member
    Well I have no been on this board a long time but I still wish you the best of luck with a speedy recovery. And don't let it bother you, the medical world has come along way and the procedure should be quick and easy!! Zoran

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I only know one guy who had one of these 'testicle hernia' things and he was ok doing mild exercise about a month after the surgery. Best of luck buds.

mustang331 is offline Member

Thread Information