built4life is offline Junior Member

EQ and Test Prop question?

I'm planning a cycle with EQ and Test Prop. I have 4000mgs of EQ and 2000mgs of Test prop? Does anyone have an cycle recommendations? I was thinking running 400mgs EQ a week for 8 weeks shooting up too 600mgs 2 out of those 8 weeks. Then run the Test Prop 100mgs EOD for about 6 weeks...How does that sound?

Has anyone tried an EQ/Test prop only stack and recieved some good results? Im just looking into gain some quality lean muscle mass with little water retention.

Drex is offline Junior Member
    You really need some more prop here. The EQ needs to be run longer then most AS because it takes forever to kick in. Running it 10 weeks is almost a minimum and the 400mg's will be fine

As for the prop, 100mg eod will be fine, but you will really need enough for a full 13 weeks, and a minimum of 10.

Glauber-(BRAZIL) is offline New Member
    Your Eq is QV or not?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    i would run eq for 15 weeks and prop for like 12 weeks or maybe even 15 ! im running a similar cycle right now eq for 15 weeks and sust for the same ! a senior mod told me to run my test for 15 weeks ! he said he got the best gains from test when he ran it that long !

dangerous is offline New Member
    I'm doing an EQ Prop cycle. I'm running the EQ 400mg weeks 1-12 with frontloading 800mgs the first week and the prop 1-14 100mgs ed. I agree with drex you need a min of 10 wks on eq and run the prop 2 weeks past, so you can start your clomid at the right time.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I think you should run the Eq for 10-12 weeks min as for the Prop why don't you keep it as is for a jump start and add in Enan for the entire cycle at 500mg week.

built4life is offline Junior Member
    The EQ im using is not QV. Why would i want to run the Test prop longer then the EQ? The test has a short half life and you dont keep as much quality gains as you would EQ or Deca . Would it be a waste too run more then 400mgs of EQ? Has anyone acheived better results at 600mgs? Thanks for all your guys' help

Drex is offline Junior Member
    EQ takes 3 weeks to clear your system before clomid therapy can be used. In that time the test (prop in this case) should be run right untill 3 days before clomid, giving you less of a lag of hormones in those final few weeks. If using Cyp or Enth, take the test 1 week further then the EQ.

As for the higher doses, I'm sure you'd get more of an effect, but for some, including myself, I get very strong anxiety with higher doses of EQ. I will no longer use it for that reason.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    ya man drex is right i didnt think about the fact that prop leaves your system within 3 days ! confusing your cycle with mine !

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Prop And Eq

100mg Prop Ed And 400mg Eq A Week Need More Prop

mikeysauce is offline Junior Member

Smile

The first cycle I ever did was Test Pro and EQ when I was 18. I only did a 10 week cycle using 100mg of prop everyother day and 50mg of eq everyother day. In that 10 weeks I put on 19lbs and my bench press went up over 100lbs. My weight went from 135 to almost 155. I put on barely any water, it was mostly lean mass. Also, I kept most of what I gained. Def a good cycle!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    You need more prop man. I would do what drex said and use prop the first 2 weeks as a jumpstart. Let me lay it out for you.

Week 3-14 Enanthate 500mg per wk
    Week 1-2 Prop. 100mg EOD
    Week 1-12 EQ 400mg per wk
    DONT FORGET TO USE ANTI ESTROGENS AND PROPER PCT!!!!!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    You need more prop man. I would do what drex said and use prop the first 2 weeks as a jumpstart. Let me lay it out for you.

Week 3-14 Enanthate 500mg per wk
    Week 1-2 Prop. 100mg EOD
    Week 1-12 EQ 400mg per wk
    DONT FORGET TO USE ANTI ESTROGENS AND PROPER PCT!!!!!
    this is not a good layout 3-14 test ? 1-2 prop?
    more like
    1-4 prop
    1-14 test e
    1-13 eq

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    eq needs to be run at least 14 weeks or better imo

Thread Information