Gimpin is offline New Member

clomid 300/100/50?

Alright, I am doing a little bit more research on clomid and I was wondering a few things about it. First off, you run it post cycle usually 3 weeks after a cycle when using test 400, correct? Is this b/c it breaks the estrogen bonds? It also helps give your natural test to kick in while give you some gains or at least not losing too much, right? When using it should you use HCG also? Dosages on it vary I am sure but would 300mg the first day, then 100 ed after for 3 wks or 50 due to the fact that it stays in your system a while? Is it also good to run nolvadex with it as a combo? Thanks for any help....

My cycle
    week 1,6-8 800mg test
    week 2-5 1200mg test
    week 1-7 30-50mg d-bol

~G

Drex is offline Junior Member
    1. No need to taper the test up or down, as better results will be achieved with a constant steady supply, and you will be shutdown anyway so the tapering down wont help.

3. for test enth clomid starts 2 weeks after the last shot. 3 is for eq and deca .

4. run it at 300mg for the 1st day, 100 for 10days, 50 for 10 days.

5. Running nolva will def help, 20mg's ed will work and can be ran right after the last shot all the way till the end of clomid.

6. On a cycle this short HCG shouldn't be necessary

7. If it were up to me I'd run the 800mg's test and get the extra few weeks out of it, as Ive found being on for 12 or so weeks yeilds more keepable gains then 8.

8. the dbol dose is ok, but it really shouldnt be ran for more then 5 weeks straight as you risk liver damage

Quote Originally Posted by Drex
    1. No need to taper the test up or down, as better results will be achieved with a constant steady supply, and you will be shutdown anyway so the tapering down wont help.

3. for test enth clomid starts 2 weeks after the last shot. 3 is for eq and deca .

4. run it at 300mg for the 1st day, 100 for 10days, 50 for 10 days.

5. Running nolva will def help, 20mg's ed will work and can be ran right after the last shot all the way till the end of clomid.

6. On a cycle this short HCG shouldn't be necessary

7. If it were up to me I'd run the 800mg's test and get the extra few weeks out of it, as Ive found being on for 12 or so weeks yeilds more keepable gains then 8.

8. the dbol dose is ok, but it really shouldnt be ran for more then 5 weeks straight as you risk liver damage

Drex

1. If I take the test enth to a 12 week then is hcg necessary?
    2. Would I need more than 20 mgs ed of nolva?
    3. Dbol for 5 wks? I know that most ppl don't use it for such a long period of time, do I need to taper it up for 5 wks then? 3,4,5,5,5 ed? 3,4,5,6,7, but i've was thinking no more than 50mg ed.

Thanks...

~G

1. HCG really isnt necessary IMO unless your on like 20 week + cycles

2. 20mgs ed of nolva will be plenty if gyno symptoms are not present at the time.

3. The Dbol is one thing that tapering up is ok for IMO, as its so fast acting and you have to see how you respond to it before you go to the full dose. At 35 mgs ed I had almost immediate bloodpressure problems and crazy headaches, not to mention it made my nipples puffy almost immediately( I am extremely sensitive to gyno though). 50 might be a bit much, but if you're blood pressure and bloat arent out of control, 50 can be ok

I have 10mg tabs, so i am taking 40mgs this week and i have some puffiness of the nipples but it doesnt seem to be anything that I am worried about, even if it is gyno won't the nolva and clomid take care of it in the PCT?

If you think you are getting gyno symptoms, as mild as they can seem, stay on the nolva at that dose untill your nips return to normal, though it might be permanent. I have only a bb sized lump in my right pec, but my nipple is permanently puffy from not using nolvadex early enough like an idiot.

The PCT wont necessarily take care of it. It will get your test running again, and maybe your puffiness will go away when hormone levels normalize, but dont count on it. Just stay on nolva going down to 20mg's ed eventually until clomid is over.

Thread Information