sickofitall is offline Junior Member

Winstrol my best

Hello,

The best roids I have tried is winstrol ! I tried tren +prop, deca +susta, dbol +test+primo, prop+winstrol and winstrol+clen . To my mind the best roid which gave me real gains is winstrol. I was harder, vascular and bigger. I know most of you say test is king. I would like to do a cycle with only winstrol and clen.

What do you think about that ? I would like to do light cycle with less side effects. I prefer gain 7 lbs of hard muscle with my cycle and keep it.

wk 1-6 winstrol zambon depot 50 mg EOD
    wk 1-10 clen one week ON/ one wk off

What do you think about winny ? Some people say it's mild roid ? But I know win has an influence on HDL and LDL.

Thx

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmm, well where u eating enough on the test and all. with test u need to eat. with winny it works well on low calorie diets ! i would try some tren with that cycle and a test cause its gonan shut u down brother !

sickofitall is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    hmm, well where u eating enough on the test and all. with test u need to eat. with winny it works well on low calorie diets ! i would try some tren with that cycle and a test cause its gonan shut u down brother !
    Yes I eat a lot but I'm endomorph and I eat a lot of protein and low carbs (300 gr). Winny make me harder. Tren too but less than winny and with tren I was very agressive.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Wow. I like winny but it by no means gives me the best results. I like tren , test, anavar better...

custom fit is offline Member
    i had a friend that did winn only for 2mos and got shredded ripped, well also a very strict diet and cardio too.

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    I am loving the winny myself. It's making my mucle definition more pronounced, and hardening me up good. Just my .02

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to try it next cycle!

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Winny

i fucking LOVE Winny. Makes you hard, vascular and gives good pumps. I even looked leaner when i used it for a 6 week bulker once. I used it this summer for my first cutting cycle. I saw better results in defintion and vascularity and pumps in 2 week than I did from the EQ I ran for 10 weeks.

Thread Information