Thread: Eq Danger!!!!!

FlexSurf is offline New Member

Lightbulb Eq Danger!!!!!

I am going home this Xmas and i am in mid cycle. I need advice on how to bring some syringes and a bottle of equipose back on the plane? Will they search my bags (non carry on)? What happens if they bust u? If it makes any difference i am going to Canada from the US. I reallly need help guys any thing would be really really appreciated.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    They can search anything you have...just because you're not carrying it on doesn't mean it won't be checked

Is there a way you can mail the stuff to an address where you are going?

You can also get a small container (like an eye drop container...make sure you sterilize it first ) and transfer the contents of your bottle into that
    What happens here, stays here

ptbyjason Guest
    Could you wrap it in a Christmas present? Surely they won't have the heart to destroy a nicely wrapped present for grandma.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member

How to sterilize

I was considering using this method if I was going to go across the border so that technically I would not be bringing back the gear in the ampoules/bottles that it comes in.

Could you just sterilize any of the following:

-eye dropper bottle
    -saline eyewash bottle
    -liquid vitamin bottle
    -etc.

I would hate to bring back a shitload of ampoule/bottle vs. bringing back a couple of differnt eye droppers

BTW Primodonna, how do you like Primo stacking for a man. From what I have read, it has gotten pretty well flamed from several guys for hair loss issues and its effectiveness. I have about 16 amps of Schering 100mgs per and am wondering what to do with it.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Option #1- send them to me

Option #2- use it for bridging between your next cycles...you would need a lot more if you were going to use it in a real cycle anyway
    What happens here, stays here

FlexSurf is offline New Member
    I only have 1 bottle of Eq to bring back cuz im onnly gone for 3-4 weeks and becuase i figure i can hide the Clen in a Xenadrine bottle and they wont think anything of it. But can u legimately bring syringes on a airplane?????

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

pins

Buy pins when you get there, espeically if going to Canada OTC everywhere, as far as gear goes, might want to PM that info around instead of posting for feds to read.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    WHY dint you think about it before you started your cycle.Planing is the key..

The Iron Game Guest
    Post it to yourself. Being a vet steroid its not as if you can claim you have a script for it. Dont risk taking it on the plane with you. Having said that they are only likely to take it off you and ask you a few questions if you are caught.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Do anybody have any insight on the sterilization thing and would it be good to come off on primo just prior to starting clomid if I were using a long acting ester in order to shorten my time off before clomid and keep my test levels elevated??

The Iron Game Guest
    Primo = enanthate ester

If you want to shorten time between last injection and clomid therapy you need to use something with a short half life.

Peace

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    I'd mail it, But if you can't for some reason put the syringes in your checked baggage, not your carry on. Keep the equipoise on your body, like in your crotch, make sure you have no metal on you, and your good to go.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    When I am traveling and cycling I just put it all in my baggage and check it in never been stopped and I have traveled outside the US that way

Diabolic is offline New Member
    Id say you would have a 0% chance of boarding a plane with syringes in ur carry bag. Due to recent events, security at airports are pretty high at the moment.
    do you really need to take the syringes with you?

Thread Information